Chapter 25: Pizza Slap

WHOOO! DOUBLE UPDATE! ENJOY! THIS CHAPTER IS AMAZING! COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE PLEASE!

Simo's P.O.V.

It was definitely a surprise to see her there. When I opened the door, her back was to me looking out on the beautiful night. Paris was right. She was beautiful. But enough of that, this is business not romance. "Angel! Come on in!" I said stepping to the side. She had a happy expression on her face but her eyes told a completely opposite story. I remember how she looked in the coffee shop the other day. Well rested, glowing with happiness, and most of all relieved. Today it looked as if everything was put on as a show.

Her eyes were dull and tired, with no hint of the slightest bit of joy. She looked extremely exhausted as if she was up for the last couple of days with no sleep. She definitely new how to put on a fake smile. I ignored that for now. She walked in and held up a duffel bag. "Sleepover?" she asked with a mischievous look in her eyes. Paris jumped up from the couch with a grin on his face. "Why not?" I said smiling all the same. "I'll order the pizza, Paris you show her her room." I said taking the landline phone.

Angel's P.O.V.

Paris immediately put a hand around my shoulder and said, "This was my lady." I laughed and followed. The apartment was similar to ours but with a studio and a fitness room. Paris and Simo each had their own rooms. There was one bathroom down the hall. I thought it was sweet how each of them decorated their rooms with things the fans had given them. The walls were covered in posters, cardboard cutouts, and bracelets. "You'll be sleeping in my room if you don't mind." he said leaning against the doorframe. I shrugged and sat down on the bed.

Just as I opened the zipper to my bag, Simo burst through the door. "I thought she was sleeping in my room?" He asked looking at Paris. I blushed at the realization of why they were fighting over me. I should probably tell them that I'm in no need for a boyfriend. "Rock paper scissors?" Paris said turning towards Simo with a fist extended. Simo won best two out of three. Paris was sad but I'm sure he'll get over it. After unpacking, I changed into some nighties. I pulled off my jacket and shoes. Looking in the mirror, I realized that I was still wearing Daan's shirt.

I swallowed back the sob that was about to come out. I took the shirt off almost immediately and threw it in the trash. Once I had changed, I looked at myself again in the mirror. I looked like a zombie. But not in the way you might think. Yes on the outside I looked fine. Sure, I may have even looked tired. But, if you looked closely enough you could see how broken I was on the inside. How much pain I was really in. How much I wanted to cry out all the tears I've been holding back. I washed my face and went downstairs. The pizza had arrived thankfully.

I was starved. I didn't eat dinner yesterday or lunch today. Paris and Simo looked at me in shock as I devoured four slices of pizza. I looked up with some sauce on my chin. "What? I'm hungry!" I said with my mouth full. They laughed and handed me a napkin. I laughed seeing how much food was on my face. Once we were done, I decided that I would start writing the lyrics for the song. Paris had supplied me with the song on his phone and Simo had given me his notebook and pencil. While they worked on some other music, I would be working on the lyrics. I don't know how long I sat there or how long they worked on music.

I didn't need my headphones to jam out to music because the people who made my jamming music were right next to me! They played their old music and some new stuff that I didn't know but I liked all of it! I couldn't have asked for anything better to listen to. The lyrics I wrote came from within. From my childhood as an introvert and as my heartbreak from Daan. When I read it all over, I questioned the fact that I wrote it! The lyrics were perfectly describing..me. The world around me and what I've been feeling all this time.