Chapter 6: Singing and a Shirtless Dyro

Hey guys i know it's been forever but I decided to update! Enjoy and don't forget to comment!

        I woke up next to martin and my eyes burned from crying so much. I dragged my hands down my face and lazily got out of my bed. Martin was still Fast asleep so I decided to quickly change into some Sweats. I pulled my dress off from last night and pulled on my sweats. I grabbed my phone and earphones. I left a note on the fridge to tell martin where I was and that there was food if he wanted breakfast . I stepped out of the house and jogged to the nearby Starbucks. I ordered a mocha frapp and sat down. I opened up my phone and I had got a message. This time it wasn't from martin but from robert.

Robert- hey what's up angel? I was wondering if u wanted to hang out or start recording today?

Me- hey Robert! I am currently at Starbucks so if u aren't busy maybe u could stop here and we could talk?

Robert- Sure C ya in twenty :)

Me- haha ok c ya

        Meanwhile I waited I played flappy bird. My highscore is 3 :(. Robert walked in wearing a I <3 Hardwell which I smiled at. He ordered a vanilla bean frapp and sat down across from me. He told me that everything was ready including the melody, drop, and beat but all he needed was the perfect vocalist. I smiled an we continued talking about the song. After an hour I decided to take him along with me on the jog back to my house. He wasn't too bad of a runner but since I played a sport, I was faster. Once we arrived to the house I was fully awake but Robert on the other hand was worn out. I looked over breathing heavily and he was bent over with his hands on his knees.

        "Oh come on, it wasn't that hard of a run!", I said. " Ha! Well it certainly was for me!" he gasped. I shook my head and took out my house keys, unlocked the door, and stepped in. Martin was inside already awake and making breakfast. His eyes lit up when he saw me but also grinned whe he saw Robert. They did some kind of secret hand shake thing that I didn't understand. I kissed Martin on the cheek and told them I was gonna shower and get ready while they enjoyed their reunion. I smled when I heard their music being blasted from downstairs knowing they were both happy.

        I washed my hair and dryed it. I put on my navy long sleeved shirt, jean jacket, and vans. I did my makeup to highlight my carmel eyes. Once I was ready I headed downstairs and found Robert and Martin whispering together secretly.  I asked them what they were talking about and they gave each other a look. Robert said, "Music" and Martin said, " New Artists".  I raised my eyebrow but shrugged it off. Robert and I walked to his car and started the 20 minute drive to his apartment. As a treat,  Robert played some new music to see which ones I liked and which ones needed work. Of course I liked all of them but some of them did need work.

        We arrived at his fabulous apartment/studio. It was two floors and magnificent. He unlocked the door and opened it, " My lady". I blushed and stepped inside. It looked like everything was from a Dwell magazine! He led me to his studio where we would be working. I sat down at a table and began looking over the lyrics. Robert left me to go change. I started singing the lyrics to get a feel of them. " So this is who Robert couldn't shut up about." said a voice behing me. I turned around and what do ya know it was Dyro. And did I mention he's shirtless? God, my heart flew from my chest to my throat. I couldn't believe my eyes. " Heyy Jordy..."  I said. He had an expression that I couldn't quite place that quickly turned into a smile.

        He ran up to me and grabbed me around the waist. My eyes widened in shock and he twirled me around. Robert walked in, " What the hell are you doing Dyro?" He said. He put me down and grinned. I looked at Robert wondering the same thing. "I just met her but she's amazing!", said Jordy. "What did I miss?" asked Robert. Then everything clicked. I didn't call him Dryo but Jordy. He probably hates his stage name by now so of course he smiled when I didn't use it! "She truly is an amazing singer!" Jordy said. Robert smiled and started setting up the equipment for me to sing. He sat next to me and started asking questions. He extened his hand and said Jordy while I shook it and said Angel. I told him I was 15 but soon to turn 16. I was from Florida and grew up there. I have loved house music since I was 13 and couldn't let it go. I even checked Beatport, Itunes, and Sound Cloud every single day to listen to new music. My favorite artists were him, Hardwell, Julian Jordan, Martin garrix, tiesto, nicky romero, blasterjaxx, oliver heldens, and so many more. I told him I loved to read and that I played serious tennis. After ten minutes I felt like I'd known him for years. It seemed like he felt the same way cause we didn't talk like we just met each other but like we talked every day. I knew this friendship would blossom into something else.

        Anyways, Robert finally got everything set up and I walked over to the mic.  I placed the Hardwell logo headphones on my ears and gave Robert a thumbs up signaling that I was ready. I looked at the lyrics and felt the beat of the song build up until the time for my singing to be inserted. I began singing at the top of my lungs and used my creativity to match the beat and tempo of the song. I could feel the melody and beat collide with my voice and it was probably the best colloboration I've heard yet. My eyes were closed and I imagined myself infront of a crowd and put everything into this song. Once I stopped singing, I opened my eyes to find Robert and Jordy wide eyed. I snapped my fingers to get their attention and they finally woke up from the trance I put them in.

        Robert smiled and said, "Perfect! I knew you would be the best singer for this song!" He sat down at the computer to put some final touches to the song and the vocals. On the other hand, Jordy had dissapeared. I told Robert I would go and find him. I headed up the stairs and could softly hear the sound of a  familiar voice. I followed the sound and I ended up at his bedroom. His back was towards me and it looked like he was on his laptop playing a video. I walked in and put a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned around. He smiled and said for me to take a seat next to him. I gladly did and stared at his computer screen. He played a video of me singing just know. He had uploaded it on YouTube saying that he had just met a amazing singer. I smiled and kissed his cheek as a thankyou. 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed! I will try and update when I can since spring break is coming up but it depends on the votes and comments and reads! Love yall! c ya - Angel :)