Chapter 19: The Escape

Yay! Anothe update from Angel! I swear this chapter is one of my favorites! I also have some good news! I am bringing my phone to India!!! That means I can write there! But I am not sure if I can update due to limit of electricity and wi-fi but trust me I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I am also very happy to have reached 3K!!! Well I hope you like the new update!

Daan's P.O.V.

I turned my body to the right stretching, expecting to feel the presence of someone else right next to me. I sat up in my bed patting the empty space next to me. Throwing the bed sheets off the bed, I realized that she wasn't there. A ripple of fear pulsed through my veins as to where she had gone, especially after last night. I ran down the stairs, almost tripping, to see if she was there but to my dismay she wasn't.

An orange slip on Martin's forehead drew to my attention. After reading it, I decided on what I would do. Might as well go and check if she was ok, right? I grabbed my phone and put my sneakers on. Time for a jog! After closing the front door softly, I started out for "Ducci's", a small coffee shop around the corner. Hopefully no one would recognize me, again I say, especially after last night.

I slowed down once I reached the entrance but soon stopped in my tracks. Anton and Angel were both talking at a table in the corner. By the looks on both of their faces, it wasn't a "casual" talk. I watched for a couple minutes at the corner of the shop. Soon, Anton got up and walked out of the coffee shop.

"Hey dude!" I said walking up to him. His frown quickly turned into a smile. "Morning! What are you doing here?" he replied patting my shoulder. "You mind if we talk over here?" I asked pointing to a bench facing away from the shop. "Yeah no problem." he said giving me a puzzled look. We walked over to the bench and took a seat facing the sunrise.

"Look I saw you two talking in there and I wanted to know if you noticed anything..weird or different.. about Angel." I asked nervously. " Lately she's been a little...off and she won't tell me anything." I continued. "All I know is that she wouldn't tell me about her face. She tried to hide it but even I know something's bothering her. I offered my help if she ever needed it." he said. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

I sat back up and said, "I just don't understand why she isn't talking to me! Even I don't know what exactly happened last night and I'm her damn boyfriend!" I let out. "Last night?" Anton asked confused. I explained playing the scenes out in my head. "Don't worry man. If she really loves you she'll trust you enough to talk. Who knows? She might need some time to think it over. Just make sure you give her the space she needs." he said with a smile.

"Thank you so much Anton." I said hugging him. "Oh and don't tell her about this." I said extending my hand. "About what?" Anton said shaking my hand with a wink. We both hugged again and went our seperate ways. I walked home wondering about her with my hands in my pockets. Thousands of questions ran through my head as to what happened. I really hope it wasn't about us.

"Good morning Jordy!" I said taking a seat next to him and Robbert. "Where did you go?" Robbert asked. " Just for some coffee." I said turning my attention to the TV. "Is Angel home?" I asked looking next to me at Jordy. "Yup. She's taking a shower." he said changing the channel to "CSI: Miami". "No actually she is using the first aid kit to clean up Martin and herself idiot!" Robbert said taking the remote from Jordy and changing the channel back to "Modern Family".

"Hey! She is too taking a shower! I can hear the water running!" Jordy replied taking the remote back. " I JUST GAVE HER THE GOD DAMN FIRST AID KIT!" Robbert yelled back snatching the remote from his grasp. "Look I'll go check ok!" I said jumping up from the couch. We could all be ridiculous at times but by far Jordy and Robbert were the craziest people I've ever met. "Don't start WWIII while I'm gone!" I yelled down the stairs smiling.

I stepped into our room throwing my phone on the bed. I walked over to the bathroom door expecting to hear voices but instead heard nothing. Then, a whisper came out of nowhere adding to my suspicions. I opened the door letting it bang against the wall. Martin and Angel were up on their feet within a split second. Only one question rang throught my head that forced it's way out of my mouth, "What is going on in here?"

They looked at me and then at each other with shocked expressions. "Oh nothing just making out really." Martin said casually. Angel and I both turned towards him and said, "WHAT?". Just as I was about to walk over and slap the shit out him he erupted into laughter. "Oh you should have seen your faces! Ahh priceless!" he said putting a hand to his chest. "Not funny dude!" I said clenching my fists in anger. "If you say so! Mr.Grumpypants!" Martin said chuckling as he walked past me and out of the bathroom door.

"He's a dickhead Daan, don't worry!" Angel said closing the first aid kit. "I can agree with that!" I said shaking my head. "But what was it you two were doing?" I asked walking closer to her. She looked at her reflection in the mirror for a couple seconds before meeting my eyes. "Just cleaning up." she said before walking out of the bathroom. Damn it!

I knew they were lying but why? Why the hell doesn't she trust me? She probably told Martin all about it while I was gone. And I bet Jordy and Robbert are in on it too! I could see the fear in both of their eyes when I "popped in" on them. Yes! They are defenitely hiding something and I will do whatever it takes to find out what. Turning around, I slammed the door to the bathroom behind me.

SOOO what do you think? Will Daan find out about Angel and Martin? Or will Angel finally tell Daan about everything? PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW HOW THE STORY IS AS A WRITER EVEN IF IT SUCKS! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! I ALSO WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT I WILL BE GOING TO INDIA ON THE 1ST AND COMING BACK ON THE 30TH. I WILL HAVE LOTS OF JET LAG WHICH MEANS PLENTY OF TIME TO WRITE AND UPDATE! SO I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL UPDATE AGAIN BEFORE I LEAVE OR IF I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE IN JULY WHILE I'M IN INDIA SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND LIKING MY STORY! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT PLEASEEE!! Love, Angel xxx