Chapter 8:Unreal Birthday Bash Part 1:

Hey peeps! This is my last day of spring break so I decided to update whether your reading this or not, I really don't care! Anyways, i hope you enjoy this new update and I will try and update again this weekend. Enjoy!

        I was awakened by a loud snoring to my left. I smiled when I realized who it was. I pryed the sheets off and dragged myslef out of bed. I stretched my tired body and yawned. "Wake up Jordy!" I said to him since we had a show tonight. It's been a month since that day. I've pushed it behind me now thanks to Jordy and Robert. Thanks to them I made it.Thanks to them my singing career has risen to fame. Today is my 18th birthday and we would be celebrating with the performance of my new song with Jordy and Robert called "Never Say Goodbye"( I know that Bright Lights sung this song but pretend Angle did).

        Walking over to Jordy I yanked on his exposed arm. He whined saying, 'Five more minutes!". " Come on Jordy we have to get ready or wer'e going to be late! It's a far drive from here!" He grumbled and lazily got out of bed. It was currently 12 pm and our show was at 6 pm. We got up so late because we had a show last night too. He grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom down the hall knowing that I would take longer if I went first.

        I was kind of hurt that he didn't remember it was my birthday since I bugged him aobut it all week. After brushing my teeth and washing my face in the bathroom in our room, I turned on the shower. My outfit was a pair of jeans, an I <3 House Music, jean jacket, and a pair of my favorite Vans. After dressing up I pulled out my curler and plugged it into the wall. I really wanted to look good tonight but also have a touch of uniqueness in my appearance too. I didn't want to look too different but look myself. For my makeup, I did something to make my carmel eyes brighter and to stand out.

          "Are you sure you want to wear that to the afterparty Angel?" Jordy said walking in. He was wearing a navy blue shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket with converse. I looked at him from the mirror adding finishing touches to my hair I asked, "Well, what do you want me to wear?". He walked over to my closet and picked out one of my favorite dresses. It was a dazzling red and it came down to my knees. "I am wearing a suit so you better wear a dress." He said smiling. I sighed and said, "Fine". While I was looking at the beautiful dress he picked out I felt a familiar set of hands covering my eyes. " Happy Birthday Angel." Jordy whispered and I turned around to find him holding out a small box. I opened it to find the beautifulest bracelet.

        It was sparkly and said Angel on it. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him saying, "Thank you". After grabbing all the things we needed for tonight I flew down the stairs into the kitchen. We were greeted by a very happy Robert. As soon as he saw me he ran over and engulfed me in a bone-crusing bear hug. "My big girl is 18 I just can't belive it!" he said smiling. I said "Thank You" and hugged him back. I guess we were all so excited for tonight but Robert and Jordy were way more excited that I was. I had a really good feeling about today and I was going to have fun!

         I followed Jordy to the car and strapped in. First, we stopped by Chipotle to grab some lunch and man was it worth it! We had 2 hours to listen to music and eat Chipotle! Since Robert was driving I had to feed him mouthfuls every now and then. Of course, Jordy made me stuff his mouth getting rice and chicken all over the car. I have to admit it was pretty funny!  Once we arrived at the club I couldn't bear the immense feelng of adrenaline and eagerness flowing through my veins. As soon as we got out of the car my eyes were blinded by the camera's flashes. I hadn't gotten used to fame just yet.

        The club was called The Phoenix and damn was it awesome! Music blasted through the walls and floor and everyone passing by said a friendly, " happy birthday". The song playing was called "Dear Life" by one of my favorite dj's Dannic! As soon as I heard the song I nodded my head to the beat and felt my mind immediately singing along. Robert grabbed my wrist and pulled me near the stage. After jumping up and down, I finally got a glance at the dj.

           It took me a couple seconds to process the reality because it was the legendary TIESTO!! Holy fuck! I covered my mouth and turned around about to scream only to bump into another amazing DJ. 'Shit! I'm so sorry!" I said nervously because I just couldn't process what was going on right now. He looked at me and smiled. Thought he looked at me a little bit longer than a usual person would before extending his hand and saying, "Daan Romers, Nice to meet you!"

        I shook his hand and said, "Angel". Ever since my love for Martin I haven't been able to feel anything. It's like he took all my emotions with him that night. That was until I met Daan's green eyes. I felt somthing light inside of me. A spark. "Want to go somewhere quieter?" Daan said or yelled over the loud music. I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand causing my heart to jump. He folded his fingers into mine and led me backstage. We took a nearby seat on a couch. At first there was silence only the both of us admiring each others bright eyes.

         Finally, I tore my gaze from his and said," I just love your eyes!" As soon as I said that I realized how weird it sounded. I thought "God I sound like a complete nut job!". " Actually I thought it was really sweet." Daan said. ( Facepalm) I blushed and looked at my Vans. Before I knew it he took my chin and turned my gaze towards him again. I couldn't help but think of the other person who's done that. I could feel the tears coming. He slowly leaned in stared deeper into my carmel orbs. I was in too much of a trance to notice the person behind me. He coughed and I instanly flew back against the couch. Turning around I found Jordy with huge grin plastered on his face." It's time to get on stage", he said. "Shit I completley forgot!" I said. " I can see why.." Jordy said glancing at Daan. I blushed and got up off the couch. Turning to Daan I said, " Meet up with you after?" He nodded confused and said, " I'll be watching from backstage!". Jordy went first and the crowd cheered in his appearance. He took the mic and placed it near his mouth. " Tonight Hardwell and I  have a special treat for you! Tonight we are also celebrating a young girl by the name of Angel's birthday. She is going to sing our new song for you so please can I get a hand for Angel!" I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage. The nosie of the crowd was unbearable. I closed my eyes and sang along hearing the familiar melody match my voice. I decided to let loose and even throw in a couple dance moves. The crowd was loosing it while I continued singing. 

 When it came ot the drop I scanned my eyes over the crowd I almost jumped when I set my eyes on a familiar pair of bluish green ones. They belonged to someone I wanted to forget. Someone who hurt me more than anyone else I've ever known. I ripped my gaze away and shrugged him off my mind. Tonight I would be happy. After I finished singing the crowd got crazy as hell.  I was incredibly amazed. I turned my head to find Robert, and Jordy cheering me on. I ran up to them and said, Thank You for this amazing night. After my show, I headed backstage to meet up with Daan. But first I decided to change for the afterparty. I pulled on my dress and slipped on my heels. Once I stepped out of the bathroom I found Daan.

        "Wow! You look...amazing." He said. I blushed and said, "Not so bad yourself!". He had changed into a suit too. I saw that his tie was crooked so I stepped closer." Here let me fix your tie, it's crooked." I tugged it to the right and tightened it a little. Immediatley after I felt his lips crash onto mine. It wasn't one of those dirty kisses, it was more passionate and loving. I opened my eyes only to get lost in the green abyss of his own. I smiled and we walked hand-in-hand to the afterparty. We sat at the bar and talked alot. It was amazing how much we had in common. We both loved EDM and had since a young age. He took my hand and kissed the top.

        All we did is stare into each other's eyes. He tore his gaze to my arm and put on a worried expression. " What happened to your arm?" He said referring to the scar on my forearm. I gulped remebering what happened and I couldn't hold the tears in. One escaped and ran down my cheek onto the table. "Hey Angel. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said snapping me out of my memories. He wiped the fresh tear rolling down my cheek as  I nodded my head leaning into his warm hand.

Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did! Have a good week and I will try and update soon! Love ya!- Angel :)