Chapter 33: Ministry of Sound Part Three:

As you read this chapter, I hope you listen to the song posted above because it really inspired me to write this chapter plus I'm obsessed with it haha. Anyways, school is going pretty well and I took my PSAT today so hopefullyI did well! Enjoy and PLEASE COMMENT/Vote :)

Martin's P.O.V

Ministry of Sound definitely knew how to party. The speakers and decks were very clean and functioned perfectly. I noticed earlier that I had a slight headache but I figured that it was because of my emotions sliding around inside my head. The flashing neon lights didn't really help but, I had some of an energy drink that somewhat kept my mind in focus. My new track opened up my set and it worked so fucking well. The crowd was jumping up and down at the pounding bass line and I was happy to feel it thumping through my body. I let the music take me away from the thousands of thoughts over Angel as I spun up some pretty funky tunes.

I looked up to see the crowds reaction and couldn't cover my delight to see Angel dancing along like everyone else in the crowd. I brought my eyes back down to the decks and decided to play something even better. I had a new track with MOTi as well called Virus that kept getting stuck in my head. Every time I thought about it I would get up and make the song even more amazing then it was beforehand. I looked up again but didn't see Angel where she was. I frantically looked back and forth from each corner of the crowd but didn't see her.

I fought with myself if she was with Daan or not. I knew the answer deep down but refused to let myself fall into the trap. A large throb in my head paused this action. I put my hand to my head in shock. Everything was moving in slow motion and my vision was going blurry. What the hell was going on? Suddenly I could feel as if it was so hard to breathe. I didn't have any energy and my muscles were dissolving into thin air. Before I knew it, I had fallen on the floor and passed out.

Daan's P.O.V

I loved playing at Ministry of Sound. The reason was because of how close you could be with the crowd and that of course London had a huge city of ravers. I had come back from my US Tour about a week ago and stayed at home to get some studio time. Today was my day back in the field and I had come to support my friend, Lucky Date, in his set. I definitely loved it along with his new track Just Move. I had heard how Angel was touring with Martin and based on social media reports, they were having tons of fun.

Your probably asking, "Daan are you jealous?" or "Daan are you going to get back together with Angel?". The truth is, Angel is an amazing girl and I was lucky enough to fall hopelessly in love with her for a little while. But, she had said it herself about how we just weren't meant to be. It didn't take me too long to realize why she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. I let her know that personally. Anyways, the answer is yes and no. I'm jealous in a good way. This meaning that I'm jealous of Martin and how he is so unbelievably lucky to get someone like Angel to be with.

I know that he screwed up the beginning but, everyone deserves a second chance right? I'm not going to get back with Angel because I know she is destined to be with someone else. The thing about being in love is, you can't fall for someone who makes you plainly happy. They have to drive you insanely in love whether it be in a good or bad way. They have to always cross your mind and keep you wanting their love more. Yes, I felt like this with Angel but you also need to have some kind of trust in a relationship which sadly, wasn't there in ours. But, you get the idea.

Getting back to the present, I was in the crowd for Martin's set. I stood in the back and wore my sunglasses so I wouldn't get recognized. I rarely get a chance like this to hear the music from a different view. It was nice to pretend to be in the crowd and to see where the music takes you. After being pushed into the wall several times, I decided that moving to a slightly open space in the center would be a much better idea. I made my way to the center but caught eyes with someone in the process.