Chapter 10: Unwanted Encounters

Here is another update since it's been a while! Enjoy :)

My eyes slowly parted open gradually adjusting to the light. Squinting, I slowly got up and stretched my arms above my head. I found dj Dannic hard at work with his gaze focused on his coputer screen. When I crawled over to the edge of the bed he smiled seeing that I was awake. He took his headphones off and walked over. Leaning closer he placed his lips on mine, as I was longing for his kiss. We fell against the soft comforters with him between my legs. Our foreheads resting against each others I placed a slight kiss on his nose. He played with my hair twirling it between his fingers. Suddenly my phone rang in my purse. I sighed and rolled out from under Daan. It was a text from Jordy.

Jordy- Hey angel! Had fun last night? Have a masquerade show at 10:30 come with Daan.

Me- Ok and yes I did :) Will come with my mask on!

It was embarrasing that Jordy knew where I was but Daan probably told him so he wouldn't worry.

Daan P.O.V.

I woke up to her fast asleep. Seeing that she looked so peaceful, I got up and began working on my new song. I wanted to follow "Dear Life" with an even better track. Before I knew it she had awaken, and I couldn't resist the temptation of having my lips on hers. Her phone went off so I decided to check mine. I had to tell Martin about this girl! I texted him.

Daan- Hey! U coming to Jordy's show?

Martin- Ya can't wait!

Daan- gr8 Have to introduce you to this amazing girl!

Martin- Cool even better :)

I walked over to Angel and said that I wanted to introduce her to someone. She smiled and said, "Awesome!". We both got ready and ordered room service. She clicked on the tv and put it on the Tennis Channel. I was pretty shocked to hear that she plays tennis apart from singing. I really liked this Roger guy who was beating the crap out of his opponent. We ate quickly and took a cab to the club.

Angel's P.O.V.

All this while I've been thinking if I should tell Daan about.. my ex. I decided that he would want to know. I tapped his shoulder while he was scrolling through my playlist. "You have a good taste in music" He said looking up. I smiled knowing he saw the many songs I had of him. "Look, I have to talk to you about something. He nodded knowing it was serious. " The reason I am staying with Jordy and Robert is because of.. my ex." I said. Taking a deep breath I continued," When we started dating, he was so sweet and kind but I never knew he had a drunk side.

One day he called me terrible things and that's how I got this scar." I said showing it to him again. He took my hand and traced the scar with his finger. He looked up at me and said, "I'm so sorry Angel. I promise to NEVER do that to you. That asshole doesn't deserve an amazingly gorgeous girl like you." I smiled and kissed him. "It's finally a relief to get that out. And I know you won't do that." I smiled again and put my head on his shoulder as he played music out of my phone. Right then I realized something. Whenever I was with him, I enjoyed every second of it. I would laugh, smile, and mean every emotion shown. I was in love with Daan.

Once we arrived at the club I got out of the cab. As Daan was paying the taxi driver I took a good look at my surroundings. People were milling around chatting eagerly about who they wanted to see and what music they would play. I enjoyed hanging out with these kind of people, because I could talk as long and lenghty as I wanted about the music I'm so passionate about. Reaching into my purse I took out my wallet, since we had to buy masks for the show. I walked over to the nearest stand and found two colorful ones. A red one for me and a grayish purple one for Daan. I jumped as I felt a familiar arm snake around my waist.

He smiled seeing the mask I had chosen for us. We walked together to the show. As we walked people awed and oohed as they saw the famous Dannic with an arm around a girl. Some even asked for autographs and pictures with me. Anyways, as we arrived to the dj booth we put on our masks. I caught sight of Jordy setting up for his set. I went up and hugged him. "Good luck and don't get too crazy!" I whispered in his ear. He smiled and shooed me off stage. I took a seat at the bar as Dannic sighned autographs.

I ordered a mango smoothie and waited as the bar tender got it ready. I looked through my phone and found a picture of the 3 amigos. Smiling I remebered how I performed our new song on stage. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. As my eyes met the person next to Daan all expressions left my body and was instantly replaced by anger, fear, and sadness. Here stood the one and only Martin Garrix. The one person who managed to ruin my life.

So what do you think? Make sure to leave comments and vote! Things will definitely get more interesting with Martin and Angel in the next chapter so don't panic!