Chapter 4: The Party

I woke in his arms again but had to leave. I put a note on his fridge saying I had to go help my mom get ready for the party. 'Starts at 6 look nice! bye xx'

I took a cab over and helped to put decor up along with setting food out. By the time we were done it was 4:30! Crap! I need to get ready!! I wore a short sparkly black dress with heels. I put my make-up on and did my hair. Who is that sexy beast?! The doorbell rang and Martin came early! He wore a suit and jeans. I introduced him to my parents and he kissed my head. Meanwhile he was talking to my parents I opened the door to find my childhood enemy...Jermey. After I said hi to his parents but when we met eyes he smirked at my outfit. "My angel has grown up has she? Little to desperate I think..." he spoke, laughed, and walked away. Martin came to me and asked who he was. I said a jerk. 

After this I danced and partied while my friends arrived. Martin had fun! I told him I had to go to the bathroom. As I turned into the hallway I was pushed up against the wall forcefully. My hands were pinned to my sides and I knew there would be marks. I recognized those evil dark eyes...Jermey. "tsk tsk tsk... you are definitely asking to get banged! You shouldn't be walking around unprotected like this!" He spoke. I tried to break free of his grip but he was too strong. "Now now you don't want to do that angel!" he whispered in my ear. "Get off of me you pervert!" I said spitting in his face. He put his free hand on my chin and turned my face to him. He came closer and closer until his lips were right above mine, 

"Hey!" a voice said. Surprised, Jermey let go of me and I dropped to the floor. Martin oh shit! He came over and started punching jermey in the face repeatedly. My dad came and took jermey away. Martin came up to me and asked if I was ok. He lifted my chin up. I hadn't realized I'd been crying until now. He took my hands and saw the marks on my wrist. "I am going to kill him." he said. Martin picked me up and took me to my room. He layed me down on my bed and climbed in. He rubbed my legs and softly said everythings ok. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to try and forget it all.

well hoped you liked it! please like or comment byeee!