Chapter 27: Traveling

You all are probably awaiting me to become famous and stuff based on my last update but I kind of doubt that would happen. So yes, he finally replied but it was just confirmation that he has the vocal. To be honest, I don't think anything special will happen. This is how exciting it has gotten and its the most exciting its ever going to get. I'm just going to be straightforward with you. I am a singer but only to myself am I good. I don't think the vocal I sent him was the best I could do. I'm not trying to make excuses because this is the truth, I was sick when I recorded the vocals and I guess I was so excited that I sent him something that wasn't done to the best of my ability.

Also, when I sing good its when I sing along to a song not just plainly singing. I do need to work on that and practice my voice but I still have lots of years ahead of me to do that. No, I'm not going to resend another one because I just don't think the lyrics are that great for the song. I love the chorus but it still needs work. I'm only 14 so of course I have time to practice my skills and develop the talent I need to actually do this. I am not sure he is going to reply about the lyrics or the song because it's already been a week and I haven't gotten anything from him. I thank you all for the kind words and support but it's just not going to happen. Sorry.

Anyways, here is the update and I hope you enjoy! I will be starting school on September 2nd and I might be very busy so don't expect weekly updates as usual. I will inform you if I can't update and I will try to keep my writing to "the best" it usually is. Well, I'll shut up now so you can read! Enjoy!

The sound of 'Sad Eyes' by Quibicon started my morning with a smile. Knowing that Martin and I had a plane to catch put me in overdrive mode. I jumped out of the bed and turned the music up. After throwing the sheets off the bed, Martin finally got up. He had fallen asleep clutching my notebook. His hair was tossed around more than usual. I slowly tried to pry the notebook from his grasp. As soon as it slipped out from his arms, I was pulled onto the bed by, you guessed it, Martin. Our faces were so close to each other that not even a pencil could fit through. I breathed in, surprised at how deep his gaze was. "Good morning!" he said smiling. I couldn't he;p but put on a small smile also and reply, "Buenas dias!".

He took the notebook from my hand and said, "What you wrote in her was fucking beautiful." I looked at the small notebook in his hand and replied, "It was just something to help me out along the way. Really, it's nothing." I felt a hand cup me on the cheek. I closed my eyes and turned my head towards Martin. "It's not nothing. Don't say that." he said looking even deeper into my eyes. I know what you're thinking. This was like any other casual conversation. But with the way we were so close to each other, the way he caressed me, it was anything but casual. Our bodies fit together like a sandwich. He was the peanut butter and I was the jelly.

His groin was on my exposed stomach, since my shirt was pulled up a little, and one arm was at my side holding him up while the other was holding my face gently. "We should probably get ready don't you think?" I said looking past him at the ceiling. He leaned closer and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me. Our lips were centimeters apart and I could feel his soft breaths on my own nose. 'Wait you have a eyelash right there." he said brushing his thumb over my cheekbone. I closed my eyes cherishing each touch and sensation of the moment. "There. All good." he said lifting himself off me. The cold air returned where the warmth fo his body over mine once was. I finally let out the breath I was holding in and stood up. Martin went to the other room to get his things ready leaving me flustered as hell.

***************************************************************************************************************

I love travelling. Ever since I was little, my parents had taken us to see all the sights. My absolute favorite was the Taj Mahal. It was gigantic and boy was it boiling hot! But, something about the beautiful structure awed me. I love the story behind it as well. How a king had made it in honour of his deceased wives whom he loved eternally. It was a beautiful tale. Anyways, Martin and I had made it through security and were headed to the gate. We stopped at the coffee shop to get something to drink. My phone rung in my pocked while we waited in line with our carry-on bags. It was Robbert. Martin looked back at me to see what I wanted. I mouthed, "Same as you." and pressed Accept to talk to Robbert.