Chapter 2: The Hangout

I woke up with a text from Martin asking whether I wanted to hang at his home and I agreed. I showered and wore a casual outfit. Getting out of the taxi, I arrived at his house. It was small but comfy. He welcomed me inside and offered me some lemonade. We decided on watching Saturday Night Live. We laughed until we cried. Damn his accent is hot! Jesus, what's wrong with me.

While I was trying to get up I tripped and fell on top of him. My hands where on his sides and my hair in my face. He moved my hair out of my face and pulled me closer to him. We kissed softly and stared into each others eyes. He said that I was gorgeous and he fell in love with me as soon as he saw me singing. He asked if I would be his girlfriend. I kissed him and said yes. I wasn't sure if I meant it or not. We watched the avengers after. I decided to stay over at is house tonight since it was late

I put on one of his shorts with my tank top and crawled into his bed. He pulled me closer to him with our legs intertwined. He traced my shoulders and asked about my hobbies. I said that I play tennis . I stretched my back. He traced my shoulder muscles and said,"I can tell with your fit body!!"

I said,"Thanks". He turned me towards him and kissed me passionately. He put his hand in my hair and mine on his chin. I told him that he was so beautiful and handsome with his dimples and freckles. He smiled and kissed me again. I turned over with my back to his stomach. He put his face in my neck and his arms on my waist. I shivered at his cold hands but soon felt relaxed. What a feeling! I feel asleep happy. That's new.