Chapter 7: Rage and Fury

Hey guys! Since many of you who read my story didn't want to look at my new update I decided I wouldn't really care and update again for my own pleasure ;) anyways if you are reading along then awesome and thanks a lot for the support! I hope you enjoy because I can't stop thinking about this story!

        After Jordy posted the video I got up and decided to check up on Robert. "Good Night" I said and headed down the stairs. Robert was already finishing up the track and I was impressed with how quickly he worked, flying through the different sounds and tempos. I told him that I would catch up with him later and I wanted to be the first person to listen to the track once it was fully completed! He grinned and said, "Good Night" while I shut the door behind me. I texted martin that I was ready for him to pick me up. After twenty minutes martin pulled up next to Robert's apartment. I climbed into the car.

        As soon as I sat down I could tell something was wrong. I looked down at the cup holder and there was a half empty wine bottle. I took a deep breath smelling a suffocating aroma of cigarette smoke. Martin was smoking and drinking. What the hell? When I looked over at him I saw someone who was not the person I knew him as. His eyes were a dark evil brown and his face was sickly looking. He had bags under his eyes and his breath smelled like alcohol and weed. "Hey babe" he spoke. His voice sounded rusty and dry. I sat silently with thousands of thoughts running through my head."You better answer before I do something about that shirt" martin said. I looked at him open mouthed. " Martin what the fucking hell happened to you?!" I screamed.

        At first he slowly started turning apologetic until his fiery gaze returned. My screaming added more wood to his scorching flame and he yelled right back, "That's it! It's time you learned a lesson!". He smashed his foot on the accelerator throwing the car forward. My seatbelt was burning my lungs but I was to scared to care. What lesson? Why is he so pissed? What happened? In two minutes we reached his house. He opened his car door, slammed it closed, and walked around the car to my door. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the car.

        I didn't know who this side of martin was but no way in hell would he treat me this way. He opened the front door and shoved me inside to the floor. I cut my arm on the table leaving a bloody gash on my forearm. It was bleeding so much and my arm stung. He grabbed my hair and yanked to lift me up off the ground. I screamed hoping the neighbors would hear. He covered my mouth and slapped me. I whimpered and already felt the tears brewing. Before I knew it he had thrown me in the corner of the room and everything went black....

        I woke up to a pitch black room. There was a body on the bed his chest slowly rising and falling. I panicked remembering what happened. My arm had dry blood all over it and my shirt had dry blood on it too. I suddenly had a brilliant thought. My phone was in my purse in the kitchen. All I had to do was sneak past martin and text jordy for help. I tried getting onto my knees but my arm was so painful that I was going blind.

        I gritted my teeth and made it into a crawling position. I slowly moved infront of the bed at a fraction of an inch per second. I breathed a sigh of relief when I made it to the door. Carefully I moved down the steps and to the kitchen. I searched for my purse In the dark. Finally I gripped the soft leather and found my phone. I unlocked the screen and texted this message to jordy and Robert:

Help me. At martins he's drunk. I'm bleeding bad need help. Please.

        I sighed when it sent. I crawled to the wall by the window hoping they would find me. Just hoping. In my sleep I felt a pair of strong arms carry me to a car. The cold air bit at my exposed skin. I could feel someone's breath on my neck and someone slowly stroking my hair whispering, "It's ok, we're far from him". I slowly opened my eyes to find jordy with blood on his shirt. I whispered,"Thank You." And painfully put my hand on his cheek. Then I blacked out.

So will angel be safe? Why was martin drunk? What has happened?

I hope u all enjoyed the thrill and suspense because I know I did! Anyways I hope you all have a good spring break and depending on the comments, votes, and reads I might update again! Love you guys so much and thanks again! Bye!