Chapter 31: Ministry of Sound (Part One)

Well, looks like I'm slowly getting better! If you haven't seen my message board, I have been so busy lately. I finally finished the update and I have a lot more to write! The next one will be the second part to this one! Also, have gotten a little sick lately. It's just a cold but it comes with a lot of mean ass side effects. I'm ok now but I also pulled my neck badly. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and please please comment! I will let you know when I will update again!

I apologize for any typos!

Martin's P.O.V.

I don't think I've ever slept so horribly before. The dreaming about Angel was wonderful but I just could not stay asleep while thinking about her. The moonlight shone in through the window to the side while a clutched a pillow and looked up at the ceiling thinking about the beautiful girl sleeping so peacefully next to me. She had a wonderful day today and so did I but her's was definitely more interesting than mine. I was happy that she enjoyed her acoustic night. She really did look so magnificent up there in a dress and the way she looked at me every time she came around made me want to be with her even more badly.

Anyways, the time was currently 3 a.m. We had a flight tomorrow,or should I say today, in the morning to London at Ministry of Sound. I was super doped to play at Tiesto's Club because of how much fame it could give me. Also, London had hard partiers and it was sure to be a good nigh. I would get a lot of ravers in the club and energy making my job a whole lot easier. I had lots of new music planned out and my track with Afrojack was finally done. Time to test it out!

I don't know how long I lay there thinking about London and Angel but my phone alarm was what caused me to say, "What the fuck is it now?". I groaned and turned on my side clutching the pillow tighter to my torso. The air around me was cold being that it was a hotel. It was relaxing but, I still wanted to stay in my warm comfortable bed. "Come on Martin. It's time to wake up." Angel said sounding half-asleep as well. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I can catch up on sleep in the airplane but for now I would have to live off of coffee. I got up and checked my phone for the time. It was 9 a.m.

"Hey, do you want to grab breakfast on the way or at the airport?" Angel asked putting some stuff away in her suitcase. I checked my email for the tickets and said, "We don't have that much time to get to the gate since we woke up late so we will pick up something on the way to the airport. We need to hurry and leave here soon though because our flight leaves in two and a half hours." I said skimming through the email my manager sent me about traveling and clearing customs.

She nodded and zipped up her suitcase. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. While I was packing my suitcase, I tried to think of ways to get her back. I looked over at the mirror where Angel was fixing her makeup. This is the girl you have been crazy for Martin. You need her and can't live without her. So what can you do to get her love? Roses? No, too simple. Chocolate?

Nah, too corny. I just could not think of anything no matter how hard I tried. Looks like I'll have to ask an expert. The most annoying yet helpful expert. Someone so cunning they can steal then food right off my plate. Someone so intelligent they can figure out how to get out of one of my Mom's lectures.Which is almost impossible to do. The one person who has successfully taught me how to dance. My sister.

Angel's P.O.V.

I hate waking up in the morning but today was different. I was going to London for the first time and I cannot describe the excitement I so luckily contained within my head. I am not one for One Direction but, I can safely say that they write good music. I am in love with British accents and the way they do things there. I was also happy for Martin. It was his first show at Ministry of Sound and it was a big deal. Ministry of Sound was Tiesto's label and whoever performed there was sure to be one of the biggest dj's in the whole world. Their music would be played far and wide to reach all corners of the globe.