Chapter 17: Aftermath

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I have no words.... like seriously I am so happy that my mind has no thoughts to express my happiness. I can't possibly have believed that this story would get 2.9 Fucking reads till now. THANK YOU GARRIXERS! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AMAZING SOULS! To celebrate the beginning of summer I have a new update! Enjoy :)

Everything was in slow-motion. They looked at me and saw the purple and blue bruises under my eye and my red,bloody, and painful knuckles. Then they looked at her seeing her dress ripped and her face bearing a look that could tear someone's heart into pieces. Her cheek was swollen and her eyes puffy. I saw their faces as they all wondered the same thing, "What the fucking hell happened?". I sat on the curb as she cried into Daan's shoulder looking down at my hands. The skin was torn around the bone but luckily the blood was dried so it wouldn't be bleeding as much.

Bright flashes and shouts was what caused my mind to go into a panic. "It's the papparazi. Let's go." I said walking up to Robbert. "Hey! They're over here!" someone yelled at the corner to the club. Hearing that we sprinted to the car with the paps at our heels. "Buckle up." Robbert said climbing into the drivers seat."Hardwell! Dannic! Dyro! What happened?" someone yelled outside of the car. "Did Angel get raped?" they shouted

With that said, I lowered the window, shielding Angel from the cameras, and gave them the finger. "Fuck off!" I yelled and we sped away. The drive home was quiet and long. Angel sat next to me with Daan next to her. She had her eyes closed and was leaning against Daan. I leaned against the window feeling the cool of the glass against my forehead.

I felt her move around next to me. I opened my eyes slightly to find her spread out over the two of us. Her head was on Daan's lap and her feet on mine. I traced, " I love you." on her bare leg and smiled. Once we reached the house I opened my eyes. Jordy carried Angel to her room, as she was fast asleep. I watched as he lay her down carefully and tucked her into her bed. Her leaned over, brushed the hair out of her face, and kissed her forehead.

It was too obvious to know what he was thinking. He thought it was all his fault, that we both got hurt and especially on his birthday. He walked out of the room with his head down. I put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Jordy, it's not your fault. That Jermey guy is a bastard and he got what he deserved, ok?". He looked at me grimly and nodded his head. "Night." Daan said and closed the door. I made a bee line for the couch not bothering to dress my wounds.

Angel's P.O.V.

After I had gotten my breath, I noticed that someone was directly above me. Martin. "Angel?" he whispered. I opened my eyes and nodded. "I can't believe he did this to you. I should have killed that son of a bitch. Did he.." I shushed him by covering his mouth. I had heard enough. I shook my head. He went over to the other side of the room and brought something over. I sat up as he pulled something over my head covering my body. He helped me up onto my feet.

At first I stumbled. I shook my head and regained my balance. He gave me something warm that smelled like cologne but I didn't care. Once we stepped oustide the dark room I finally saw his face. "Your eye." I whispered seeing that it was bruised and swollen. I was led outside at the back of the club. Luckily no one was there. I sat down on the curb of the street and pulled the jacket around myself. "You need to come out to the back of the club. Yes I found her. I don't want to explain just hurry." I heard him say into his phone.

Soon, he joined me at the curb. "Are you ok?" he whispered looking at me. I looked back and said, "No." knowing he would want to know the truth. I scooted closer to him and placed my head on his neck. It was really cold outside. I took his hand noticing the cuts on his knuckles. He really was mad. "Martin" I whispered. "Yes Angel." he replied. "Thank you" I said. He needed to know how much he really did help because if he didnt' find me...

He didn't reply. I knew what he was thinking about. Of us. I took his cheek and turned his head to get a better look at his injuries. He flinched at the touch of my fingers. Our eyes were locked and before I knew it we were full on making out. I felt terrible betraying Daan but there was something in Martin I couldn't live without.

I missed him so much and I hadn' t realized it till now. I was so angry at him for what he did that I didn't stop and think of why I loved him so much. And if I still do love him. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. He apologized for everything bringing tears to my eyes. I needed to tell him. I needed to tel him what I've been holding back all this time. Just as I was about to let the words slip the door behind us opened.

I got up and ran to Daan. I cried into him. Not because of what happened but because of what should have happened. Because of everything I ignored when I should have noticed what was being said straight to my face. "Let's go. The papparazi are here." Martin said. We ran to the car with the annoying press behind us. Who knows what they would say?

As soon as we got into the car, I rested my head against Daan. I was tired of it all. Halfway through the ride, I stretched out over Martin and Daan. Just as I was about to doze off I felt a hand on my leg. "I love you."

Thank you guys so much for reading my story! I AM SO CLOSE TO 3K!! IMPORTANT! I just wanted to inform you that I am not sure if I will update this month again but I will try because I will not be in America the whole month of July! I will try and update if i have my phone but I have no idea. More info to come! thank you guys so much again! -Angel xxx