Chapter 14: Flying Words

Yet again I have no words to describe what I am feeling right now. Currently I have been dealing with a lot these days. My grandparents have both passed away and my grandpa went to his rightful place in heaven last night. I have become a zombie, not feeling anything or paying attention to what is going on around me. But every time I see the reads go up on my story, it really does make my life happier. I don't know whether to feel sad, angry, or happy these days. Thanks to you guys, you make the world better. I honestly can't thank you enough for supporting me. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart I thank you for being there for me. Here is a new chapter to show my appreciation for you guys. Enjoy.

Of all the places he could have stopped he decided here was the best place. How ironic. "Here you can take off all your wet clothes. I'll put them in the dryer." I said with my arms folded over my chest. He raised his eyebrow with a smirk plastered upon his face. "In the bathroom idiot!" I said realizing what his dirty little mind was thinking about. I rolled my eyes as he smiled heading towards the bathroom. I looked through Robert's clothes and found one of his old shirts and sweatpants that I thought would fit Martin.

Knocking on the bathroom door I said, "Open up. I have some of Robert's clothes for you." He opened the door revealing his muscular torso. He was still wearing his jeans thank god. I covered my eyes and handed him the clothes. He took the clothes and again closed the door. After five minutes he stepped out of the bathroom. "Thanks for the clothes. I feel a whole lot better than before." he said handing me his wet bundle of clothes. I said a soft "Yup" and walked to the laundry room.

I pulled apart the bundle of clothes and threw them into the dyer. As I seperated the jeans from the shirt I saw a brown object fall onto the floor, opening. I bent down, slowly realizing what it was. It was Martin's wallet and inside he had a picture. A picture of us kissing. I gulped and pushed the thought away. Better to just get this done and over with. Martin scared the living shit out of me when he said, "Did I leave my wallet in my pants?". I looked over to see him leaning against the doorframe with his hands in his pockets. HIs hair was a mess, swept away from his face. Still wet. "Yeah. Here." I said handing it to him. He stood there against the doorframe watching as I turned on the dryer.

I walked over to the door but Martin blocked my way. I tried stepping around him but he blocked me again. "Your'e blocking my way." I said annoyingly not looking at him. "I know." he said softly. "Can you please move?" I asked starting to get slightly (understatement) pissed."Nope." was his reply. I sighed and said, "Why not?" He looked down at me and spoke, "Because we need to talk." I gritted my teeth and said, "No we don't." I tried pushing past him and I would have made it if he didn't grip my wrist. I felt him pull me towards him with his nose directly in front of mine.

His hot breath was tickling my cheek. I refused to look at him, so I focused my gaze on the floor. "Please Angel." he said barely whispering. I didn't answer. Anger was fuming inside of me. I felt a hand on my chin as he leaned closer. With his lips barely touching mine, I took the opportunity to put my hands on his chest and push him away. He fell back surprised.

"You wanna talk? Fine let's talk!" I spat out angrily. I couldn't take it anymore. It was pure agony trying to hold it all in. "Let's talk about how drunk you were. Let's talk about how you threw me against a table. Let's talk about how you gave me this god damn that scar the reminds me of what you did every time I look at it." I yelled at him not giving a shit if the neighbors heard me. He shrunk down against the wall. "You have to hear me out on this one." he said quietly. "I think youv'e already said enough." I said. "Please. I know I did all those things to you. And I would kill myself if I didn't tell you how sorry I am. I know that you'll hate me for a while but you have to listen to me." he said.

"I can't believe I actually loved you. Do you know that I have nightmares because of what you did? I managed to forget you with my career, Robert and Jordy, and traveling the world. I met Daan and actually started having feelings for him. And yet here you are, screwing it all up." I spoke. He got up and said, "You have no idea how hard it was for me to not have you around. I looked everywhere for you. I miss your contagious laugh, your beautiful eyes, and your unbelievably amazing singing. I miss having you next to me. I know you'll never trust me again but you have to understand how sorry I am." he said with his fists clenched.

"Your'e right. I'll never trust you again. You have to understand that I am with Daan. Apologize when you actually mean it." I said staring him right in the eyes. He looked hurt. Thankfully the door opened downstairs giving me an opportunity to leave the battle. I flew down the stairs and ran into the three guys soaking wet. They all called it a night and headed up the stairs. "Martin's here. His car broke down so he's spending the night." I said to Robert. He looked at me then the stairs. He hugged me briefly and went to go change.

After getting blankets and pillows from the closet, I layed them out on the couch for Martin. He gave a quick 'Thanks" and slipped under the covers. I turned off the lights and headed up the stairs eager to get some sleep. As soon as I entered my room I jumped onto the sheets, relaxing against the soft comforters. After getting cozy, I let out a long sigh. This day was too much in both good and bad. After five minutes I was sound asleep with only one person to think of. Martin.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have some brilliant ideas coming up ahead for the next chapters so I hope to see some happy faces. Don't forget to leave comments, vote for my story, and follow me on twitter! I love you guys! - Angel :3