Chapter 15: Some Parties Aren't Fun:

I first of all want to say thank you to @omnom137, @hfsaftey and @justanothergeek for supporting my story not as Wattpad users but as my crazy, awesome, and crazy friends. Yes I just said crazy twice, because they honestly do live up to that title. I honestly couldn't have written this story without their support and ideas. I would also like to thank all of my other follower and Garrixers for reading this story and supporting me all the way from the start. So here is another update to make your day a little bit better than it was before :)

I awoke to a splash of cold water snapping me out of my blissful sleep. My eyes shot open as my temper rose by the second. I sat up and looked around. With a bucket in his hands, I found Martin with a shocked expression on his face. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed realizing my clothes were soaked all the way through and so was the once warm bed. "Oh shit! I thought Jordy and Daan shared a room..." he said as his voice lowered at the sudden realization. "Get out!" I yelled pointing at the open door.

He walked out with his head down but I could see a slight smirk on his face. That son of a bitch! He knew Robert and Jordy shared a room across the hall! Why the hell would he want to dump water on Jordy anyways? My phone vibrated on my night stand almost falling off. I caught it in time. Shit. Shit. Shit. Today was Jordy's 21st birthday and I completely forgot! I jumped out of bed and quickly changed into some sweatpants and a sweater. The only thing I could give him was his favorite breakfast by Chef Angel, OMELETS!!!

I ran down the stairs and turned on the stove. After mixing the eggs I poured it onto the pan. My stomach grumbled in response to the delicious aroma since I was always hungry in the mornings. I shushed my tummy and continued making my creations. Once the omelets were done, I put them on a tray. Carefully, I walked up the steps so I wouldn't spill his coffee. I pushed open the door to find Jordy in his bed opening up other presents. Daan had got him a watch, Robert a pair of headphones, and Martin new RayBans.

They all applauded at the sight of food but stopped soon realizing that it was only for Jordy. "Happy Birthday Mr. Van Egmond!" I said placing the tray on his lap. He grinned and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "As for the rest of you, your food is downstairs." I said turning towards them. They all ran out the door and down the stairs. I took a seat next to Jordy as he devoured his breakfast. "You really now your way around eggs!" He said with a full mouth.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way he looked when he talked with food in his mouth. He looked like a chipmunk with acorns stuffed into its mouth. Once he was done I took his tray and walked towards the door. "Also, we've decided to go to the club later to celebrate." he said just as I walked out the door. I turned around and stuck my head back in the door and said, "Ok cool." He paused and said, "Are you sure you want to come.. because it isn't the best club in town if you know what I mean.." he said. "Don't worry I'll be with Daan the whole night." I said to him.

He smiled and I proceeded to walk down the stairs. It was nice to have him as such a close friend. We were so close that I was almost like a mother to him even though our ages were four years apart. I looked down at the bracelet he gave me remembering that night. The feeling I had on stage was unexplainable. The vibe from the crowd and the energy of the song just mixed so well that it was so hard to keep control over my heartbeat. After breakfast, I decided to clean up the house. I pulled my hair into a sock bun and got all my cleaning supplies. It took me 4 hours but the house was finally clean with everything back in it's rightful place.

To relax, I sat down in my bed and opened a book. Ever since I was little reading has always been a passion of mine besides singing. I used to read at least 5 books in one week! A knock at the door caused me to tear my eyes away from the juicy book. "Just so you know we are leaving in two hours." said Robert at the door.I nodded my head and asked, "Dressy or casual?" He thought for a couple seconds and decided on "Dressy".