Chapter 21: Crash

I have no idea what to say! 4KKKKK WHOOOHOOO! I am so happy that I'm going to go to India with a smile on my face! Thank you guys so much for supporting this story and I have one way to thank you.. UPDATE TIME!!! This chapter is the one you've all been waiting for! The moment when... oh you'll see!

Daan's P.O.V.

After we had finished up with the interview, we grabbed some groceries. I had picked out some beautiful orchids that I knew Angel would love. The petals were blue with speckles of white and yellow. I was so excited to see her reaction that I ran straight to our room soon as we arrived home. I was so excited that I forgot the flowers in the car. Of course I didn't realize this until I had entered our room. Her head snapped upwards seeing my appearance. Something had spooked her.

Her body language was off and she wasn't meeting my eyes. "Are you ok?" I asked worried. "You look sick." She looked away and replied, "I'm fine really." I closed the gap between us with a kiss hoping that it would cheer her up. Instead, she pulled away and ran to the bathroom. Before I could say anything, she closed the door in my face. I could hear her retching into the toilet making the knot in my stomach coil. "What happened?" Robbert asked worried as well.

"I don't know I came up here and she ran to the bathroom before I could check if she was ok." I said shrugging. "Angel baby are you ok?" Robbert asked knocking on the door. "Of course she isn't ok dumbass!" I yelled. "Angel please open the door!" I said fiddling with the door knob stress fully. "I'm going to go get her some water." Robbert said and headed downstairs. "Angel please." I pleaded knocking on the door. Finally, the door opened. Only, this Angel was a mess.

She was pale and broken. I stepped closer to her and said, "Come here." She shook her head and said, "Please. I don't want to get you sick." I looked her in the eye and said, "You know I would risk anything to make you feel better." She smiled and took my offer. I could feel her shaking in my grasp. I stroked her hair and said, "Shh. It's ok. Your ok." After a couple minutes Robbert showed up with medicine and water. She downed the pill quickly.

Angel's P.O.V.

"What's going on?" Martin said behind us. "Nothing. Angel's just a little sick." Daan said putting a hand on my back. "Are you sure she's sick." Martin asked. "Yeah. I probably ate something that my stomach didn't agree with." I said trying to change the subject. "Uh huh. Sure." Martin replied looking form me to Daan.

No. No way in fucking hell was he going to think that. Not on my watch. "Are you sure you aren't-" Martin continued obviously furious but I cut him off right then and there. "Shut the hell up!" I shot back at him. "Would you mind if Martin and I had a minute?" I asked Robbert and Daan. They looked from me to Martin. "Please." I whispered. They didn't need to be here for this. Not for what was coming. They left the room shutting the door behind them leaving Martin and I to our second battle.

"Sit." I said pointing towards the bed. "No." he said looking up at me with his arms crossed. "Sit your ass down before I do it for you." I said tired of the bullshit he was giving me. "I can't believe you Martin. After all this time I actually thought you had changed. I actually thought I owed you an apology. And here you go again with the bullshit. How do you even have the mind to think such a thing?!" I let out pissed.

"I can't believe you would actually think I did such a thing when I'm only fucking 17! I read up on you Martin. About what happened at the bar in Breda. I know the person you really are. That person is an alcoholic. An addict." I spat out. His head shot up at the word "alcoholic". He got up and walked towards me. "You know what I can't believe? That I actually went out and bought you this." he said taking out a necklace from his jacket and dangling it in front of my face. I looked from him to the necklace and back my heart breaking in two.

He took my hand and put the necklace in my palm. "To think that, I was getting the girl of my dreams back when all she was doing was screwing another guy. Don't you dare blame me for being the bad guy when you're the slut." He continued getting closer to my face making sure I was hurt by every single syllable he let out. And with that he walked out the door, leaving me at my breaking point. I went after him, briskly walking past Daan and Robbert.

By the time I reached the door, he had sped off in his car. "Probably to another bar where he would get drunk and screw with some other slut's heart." I thought. I turned around and slammed the door behind me sending a shock wave through the air. A shock wave of plain agony and fury. "JORDY!" I yelled. In a second he had appeared in front of me. "Yes." he said softly looking at my displeasing appearance. "Get me some liquor." I said handing him a glass. If this helped Martin maybe it would help me. "We don't have-" he started but I knew better.

'I know you have some. Don't fuck with me damn it!" I said shoving the glass in his hands. He sighed and put the full glass in my hand. In ten minutes, I had downed ten glasses. "Another!" I slurred putting the empty glass on the counter. " I think that's enough." Daan said taking the bottle and glass away from me. "Come on Angel." Robbert said lifting me off the chair. The feeling of being drunk was familiar. And I knew what was going to happen next.

"No! Get off of me!" I shouted. I jumped away from them with my arms up defensively. "I know what you both did to that girl. I know what happens when you help a "drunk" girl." I yelled stepping backwards. 'What the hell are you talking about?" Jordy asked. "There was some crazy girl who made up all this fake shit about us. Saying that we were sex offenders or something. Angel, you know we would never do that! I can't believe you thought we would do something like that." Robbert yelled back. "I can't be sure anymore. Not after Martin." I said. I walked myself to our room where I passed out on the bed.

Daan's P.O.V.

After we had checked up on Angel we all sat down in the living room with a beer. No one had said anything yet. "What did she mean...about Martin?" I asked looking up at Jordy and Robbert. They both sat across from me. "Don't worry man. She was drunk. It was probably some nonsense." Jordy replied. "I've known you both long enough to know when your lying to me." I said leaning forward on my knees.

"And I've known you long enough to say that what your asking about is something you don't want to know." Robbert replied meeting my gaze. I sighed and said, "Look. I'm tired with all the secrets and lies. Angel is all that matters to me. So cut the crap and tell me." I said putting my beer on the table next to me.

Robbert's P.O.V.

Jordy and I looked at each other and decided it was best to do as he asked. It has been long enough that we've hid this behind his back. So that's what we did. Told him everything. By the time we were done talking it was 2 in the morning. I couldn't read his expression to see if he was mad or sad or feeling anything as a matter of fact. "Look man, today's been rough for all of us. I think we all can agree that we need to sleep over everything." After that we all went to our room and called it a night. I would hate to have been in Daan's position right now. I don't know how Angel's going to react tomorrow either. If she even wake's up. She will be pissed. Great.

OH MY GOD 4 FREAKING K YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING THAT I JUST HAD TO MAKE THIS THE CHAPTER YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! SADLY NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH FOR THE RESULT OF ALL THIS MADNESS!!! MUHAHAHHAHA! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! I WANT TO SEE ALL OF YOUR REACTIONS SO PLEASE COMMENT! I WILL MISS YOU ALL IN INDIA AND I WILL TRY AND STAY IN TOUCH! LOVE YOU ALL! DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT BY BUDDY @omnom137 and her stories here on Wattpad!! BYEEEE YOU AMAZING GARRIXERS I LOVE YOU ALL! -Angel xxx :3