Chapter 11: It's All Fun and Games Till Everything Gets Awkward:

Hey guys! I just want to say THANK YOU GUYS!!! YOU ARE ALL FRIGGIN AMAZING FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND DOING ALL THE AWESOME STUFF!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! I know I promised to put my new chapter up this weekend but since you all are amazing I decided to put it up today! ENJOY YOU GARRIXERS!

Of all the people I could run into, he managed to pop into my life. Of course I panicked. Daan didn't know that Martin was my ex and Martin didn't know that I was with Daan. The only solution was to pretend like I didn't know him. I got up and shook his hand. I prayed to god that he didn't recognize me since I had my mask on. "I'm a huge fan!" I said giving him a big hug to add to the little "show" I was putting on. I heard a soft whisper in my ear, "We need to talk". Oh great he knew it was me. We all sat down at the bar watching Jordy's show. I turned around to take a sip from my mango smoothie only to grasp thin air. I looked towards Daan to find him happily drinking MY mango smoothie.

I slapped his shoulder considering he took MY mango smoothie. Turning around he said,"Ow! What was that for?". Realizing that he already drank pretty much all of the smoothie I said, "You owe me a drink!". He shrugged and continued drinking. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Jordy's set. That's interesting. Martin's seat was empty. I told Daan I needed to use the bathroom and got up out of my chair. As I approached the bathroom, a hand on my shoulder stopped me. I turned around facing a familiar purple mask.

"You just couldn't wait until after the show could you?". I leaned in closer expecting to feel the same soft lips as before. Instead, I felt something I missed but I couldn't quite place it. I pulled away and walked into the bathroom. When I returned to the bar, I found Daan on Twitter He was answering some of his tweets from his fans. "What happened to your mask?" I asked taking my seat next to him.

"Oh I lent it to Martin till after the show. Hope you don't mind." Holy shit. I did not just do what I think I did. "Angel? Are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost?" Daan said shaking me out of the deep doo doo I was in. "I'm fine just got lost for a second." I said casually. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Robert. "Hey Robert. Where are you?" I said into my phone. "I'm behind stage watching Jordy. Why?" he said worried.

"We need to talk now. I-" my voice broke. "Just meet me at the lounge." I said at the brink of tears. "I'm heading there right now." he said and hung up. "I'll be right back." I said to Daan. He looked suspicous. "I'm going to go find out what Robert's up to." I said to ease his nerves. I walked over to the lounge and sat down with my head in my hands.

The tears fell running down my cheek. "Hey. You ok?" I looked up seeing the same purple mask. "Get away from me!" I said almost at the point of yelling. "Relax Angel! It's me!" said Robert taking the mask off. "What's the matter? What happened?" He pulled me into a hug as I cried into him. "I kissed him. I thought he was Daan." I said sobbing."Who is him?" Robert asked confused. "Martin. Daan introduced me to him today. He knows what happened just not who did it to me." I poured out. "It's ok. But you have to tell Daan.

He'd rather hear it from you than from someone else." he said still hugging me. "And what if he hates me after?" I said. "Then I'll talk to him." he said. "Thank you Robert. For everything." I said wiping the tears with my sleeve. He smiled and said, "Anything for my Angel." I adjusted myself and kissed Robert on the cheek. I took a deep breath and headed back to the bar. I don't know how I could look at Daan after what I did. I don't even know how I would tell him.

I sat back down only to think about Martin and Daan through Jordy's whole set. The sound of a loud applause managed to snap me out of my thoughts. I cheered and joined in with the crowd chanting, "Dyro, Dyro, Dyro!" I headed over to the stage and hugged Jordy as he got off. He was sweaty and full of energy. I climbed up on his back and he carried me all the way to our taxi. Daan followed behind us taking a video of the whole thing.

I couldn't surpress the smile from appearing on my face. I got into the cab followed by Jordy, Daan, Robert and oh god not him! Martin took the available seat across from me."Sorry for the late notice but I invited Martin to dinner with us." said Daan smiling. "No problem, we're glad to have a familiar face with us." said Jordy. I felt a hand reach mine squeezing it. I looked up at Jordy as the driver pulled away from the club." Are you ok? Robert filled me in. We don't have to invite him.." Jordy whispered in my ear.

"No, its ok. I haven't told Daan who he really is and what happened." I whispered back. He squeezed my hand again and let go. "Oh, here's your mask by the way Daan." said Martin taking it off. He handed it to Daan. "Thanks. Angel bought it for me this morning before the show." said Daan looking over at me with a grin. Martin looked over, our eyes meeting for the third time that night. He looked a little bit different than before. His hair was styled up and his eyes were a lot brighter than before. I gulped and tore my gaze away from his to the window. I could feel his stare for the rest of the ride. We arrived at a beautiful Italian resteraunt.

"Table for five please." I said to the lady at the front. "Right this way." she said leading us to a booth in the far corner. Martin climbed in scooting towards the wall . Daan sat next to me and I was forced to sit between Martin and Daan. Oh joy. We picked up our menus and read over the options. Daan and I settled on sharing a chicken fajita platter. As we sat drinking our drinks we played Truth or Dare. I went first. "O.K. Daan Truth or Dare?" I said. " Hmm I pick Truth." he said. "Ok do you have any guilty pleasures?" I asked wondering about his reply.

" I love m&m's. I just can't get enough of them! I'll eat 3 or 4 packs in one afternoon." he said smiling. "Ok Jordy your turn." I said. " Ok Robert Truth or Dare?" he said turning towards Robert. "Dare." he said. A devious smile appeared on Jordy's face and he said, "You have to stand up and sing the chorus of Talk Dirty." Robert groaned and said, "Do I really?". "Can't back out of a dare Robert!" Jordy said taking out his phone to record him. "This is going to be good." Daan said to me.

Been around the world don't speak the language

But your booty don't need explaining

All I really need to understand is ..

When you Talk Dirty to me.

We screamed and yelled at the top of our lungs once he was done singing. "Ok Martin your turn." said Jordy. Oh god please don't pick me! "Ok Angel Truth or Dare?" Martin said. I sighed and said, "Truth". " Who was your first kiss?" he asked. "Wait, what?" I said wondering if he really asked what he asked. "Who was your first kiss?" Martin repeated. I couldn't believe he had the guts to ask that question. He knows that he was my first kiss and he knew it well.

I thought of a smart answer. "Pretty shocking, but Daan was my first kiss." I said looking Martin right in the eye. I wanted him to know that I didn't have any feelings for him and I was moving on now. He looked hurt and turned away. " Wait, Martin. For the last time Truth or Dare?" asked Daan. "Truth" said Martin. "Who was your first kiss?" asked Daan. He looked right at me, took a deep breath and said, "Angel".

Sooooo what do you think? Will Angel go with Daan or Martin? Will Daan find out about Martin? Thanks again for being AWESOME and voting as well as commenting. So please STAY AWESOME AND VOTE/COMMENT and make sure to be ready for the next chapter! It's gonna be good! - Angel xx