Chapter 23: Love Runs Out

I just wanted to say how thankful I am that all of you have been reading this whether you've been here from the start or if your a newby. I am extremley thankful and without I would be a nobody. So thank you for making me a somebody. For those of you who like to stay on a personal connection with me, read ahead, if not go ahead and read the chapter. Anyways, if you have noticed on my profile page, I have been quite sick.

Yes, I had a fever and a terrible, bad- ass stomache that still hasn't gone away, but I have also been quite homesick. This trip isn't doing anything in my favor, if you know what I mean. I just wish I was at home in my own space. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is private here. There is always the question, "What are you doing on your phone?" or "What are you doing on the internet?" hanging around in the air. And I didn't come here to make friends. I just came to spend time with my grandparents and go back. Simple as that.

Nevermind about that now. Enjoy the story y'all.

A string of beautiful notes hit the air as Matthew began to sing. He was a lot more comfortable with singing than I was. He had both hands on the microphone completely immersed in the music. He was truly an amazing singer and now maybe it was my turn to prove myself. When it came to my lyrics I took the mic out of the stand and looked towards him. As soon as my voice hit the air, he looked towards me in surprise. I guess he didn't expect me to sing this well.

Matthew caught on ,smiling,and did the same. Both of us danced, sang, and had fun. We sang as if it were Ultimate Karaoke in front of a huge crowd. Our voices collided and just feeling the presence of each other raised the power and volume of the song itself. It was an amazing feeling to be singing with someone you sang along to as a kid. And being up on a stage, in front of such beautiful scenery was incredible. Halfway through the song, Matthew and I both threw our lyrics sheets to the side, not needing them. I don't think I've ever sang so happily in my entire life. Matthew was enjoying himself as well, bobbing his head to the beat as I sang my vocals.

I ended the song with a long,beautiful, note. Once we finished, Matthew and I hugged and Anton stood up applauding. "Good thing, I didn't tell you both that there was a camera recording this!" he said grinning. "The fans are going to go crazy!" he said taking our mics and putting them back on the stands. I laughed with an arm around Matthew. We both headed to the kitchen to grab some water as Anton finished up the song.

"That was one of the best experiences I've ever had in singing!" I said throwing Matthew a water bottle. He caught it mid-air and said," I couldn't agree more!" After taking a sip of the water, I heard my phone ringing in the other room. "Anton, could you get my phone for me? It's in my purse!" I yelled. "Sure! Where's your purse?" He called back." By the piano!" I replied. "Found it!" he said.

Anton's P.O.V.

"By the piano!" She yelled. I scanned my eyes over the area and spotted a small blue purse by the bench. "Found it!" I replied walking towards it. I lifted it up onto the piano and looked through it for her phone. Finally, I found it but I also found something else. I shouldn't be looking through her purse but this was...different. My mind blew up with questions but I decided to not ask them.It wasn't my business. I put the small pink box back inside the purse and ran to give her her phone. Should I tell Daan?

Angels P.O.V.

In a couple seconds Anton had returned with my phone. I unlocked the screen and held my phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I asked wondering who was calling. "Hey Angel. It's Jordy." he replied. "Where are you?" He asked. "Shit! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I'm at Matthews house recording the new song." I said running a hand through my hair. "Oh cool. Could you hurry home once your done though?" He asked. "Sure. Why do I need to hurry though?" I asked wondering what was going on. Before Jordy could answer I guessed that the phone was taken from his grip.