A/N: Quick Update

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know about the following things:
1) I've recently created a new story called: Against All Odds and it is a Dyro fan-fiction. I've mentioned him a lot of times in here and that happens to be Jordy. I've been thinking about doing a fan-fiction of him for quite some time and I've uploaded the story description if you want to check it out! I would really appreciate that :)
2) I don't think I'll be able to update His Animal until I get back from my trip to Brazil during Christmas Break which started on the 20th of this month. That is unless, I can find wi-fi and time to write while I'm there! I will let you know, possibly, if I do have Internet. I will try and write while I'm there but like I said on my message board, I need some time to relax being that exams are going to start in three days! I have so much studying to do and did I mention that for one of my classes I have 120 multiple choice questions/terms to know and eight essays to write within the time span of three hours? Yeah. Can't wait.
3) I hope you all have an amazing Christmas/Hanukkah/ break and that 2015 is quickly approaching! Also, feel free to comment or suggest music to me either by DM'ing me or just posting a message on my message board. I would love to talk to each and every one of you and know where your from or what you're like! Special shout-out to Roisin_Salala for being an amazing best friend and as a belated birthday wish! I hope you all wish her a special happy birthday and congrats on turning 15! Did you know she got an iPhone 6? I am so fucking jealous! Anyways, happy birthday Roisin and thank you for helping me through so many things!
4) #UnitedWeAre is going to be released on January 23rd and I've posted a picture of the track list above! Which tracks are you excited for? I am so fucking excited you have no idea! This is going to be a special birthday treat for Robbert and a fucking swell kick start to 2015!
~ Angel ;)