008 - keep him her dirty little secret

••

WALKING WITH IAN HAND IN HAND, ENTERING THE GALLAGHER LIVING ROOM...

"Steve, why would Steve take to him France?" Ian shrugs not knowing either.. Lip walks up to them and takes Kodi outside leaning against the Van outside the Gallagher house.

Handing her a ciggerate which she takes with a smile lightening it up.
"Where's Karen?" Kodi looks says while taking a drag... She didn't really care, where she was really, she was just starting conversation... It was getting pretty awkward him just standing there puffin on his ciggerate.

"At home, helping her mother with something.. she's coming over later" he blurted out, eyeing her expression to what he just said- "that's nice" Kodi taking a drag of her ciggerate not really looking into his, didn't want to crack and see that deep down the 'karen coming over" hurt her.

"So.. uhm. Where'd you go after you left? Lip asked Kodi, she looked a little uneasy at his question but answered him trying to not sound like she was nervous... He can't know, kodi...

"Ahh, Mandy's." She said. What the eff, Kodi... Mandy's? His going to know, his going to figure it out.

"Since when are you and Mandy McGuire friends?"

"Well, since you dumped me for blowjob" she spat... Not meaning to say that, oh shit Kodi... Way to go girl.... Lip' couldn't help but laugh at her comment

"Alright.. did ya get out of your system.. you good now?" Lip asks her amused "not even close" she says taking a drag.... He was curious on the whole Mandy and Kodi hanging out.. Kodi was always with him, she didn't really have any girlfriends with called friends, not if you count Fiona his sister... So it baffled him with the whole her and Mandy.

"What'd you Mandy do?" He asks ... Trying to find out more information... He knows Kodi and he knows when shes lying, Lip probably knows Kodi better then she knows herself and he knew that Kodi Ball was lying..

"Just hang out at her house, drank a little and went home" she says, Lip watched her as she spoke her words, seeing if she friddled with her clothes or hands.. but she didn't.. maybe she was telling the truth and she was with Mandy... "that's alright then.. I'm glad you made a friend, other then me" he raises his eyebrows with a smirk trying not to laugh "excuse you.. I have friends other then you?" She says slightly laughing "er no you don't. Name one friend" he says

"Mandy" Kodi says proudly.
Lip laughs at her and playfully rolls his eyes... Kodis phone buzzes in her pocket which she ingores... Lip standing there silently... Conflicted, right now, if there situation was still happening and he hadn't broken it off, he would lean in and kiss her.. without a second thought in his process... Half the time it's all he thinks about... But it couldn't he wasn't with her any more and he chose Karen...

"We should... Ahh- go Inside" Lip says biting his lip, with hands at the back of his neck "and wait inside till Steve comes back for frank"

Kodi nods and walks inside... Leaving Lip alone with his thoughts "FUCK" he groans with frustration.