025. Karen!

THE JOCKEY, KEVIN AND VERONICA STORMED INSIDE.... Their faces etched with anger. Trailing behind them, Kodi muttered curses under her breath, her anger..

'That fucking tosser!' Kevin exclaimed, slamming his fists onto the counter. 'Who does he think he is?'

'So, I'm guessing it didn't go so well?' Fiona inquired from her perch at the bar.

'I was ready to 'break his skull!' Kevin retorted. 'telling us we're not doing a good enough job.'

Veronica nodded. 'If Kodi doesn't shape up, expulsion."

'Bloody 'hell!' Fiona exclaimed, her mouth dropping open. Veronica and Fiona glanced towards Kodi with worried expressions. Kodi, oblivious to their concern, was placing a beer in front of Veronica and Fiona.

'Cheers, love,' they chorused. Kodi smiled as she walked back to the counter. As she passed, Kodi overheard Steve teasing Frank. 'How long you been fucking Karen for?'

'I don't know what you're bloody talking about,' Frank replied, his voice laced with feigned innocence.

Kodi's blood ran cold. Karen was cheating on Lip with none other than Frank Gallagher. What the fuck....!

Fury surged through her veins as she stormed past the counter and grabbed Frank by the collar, slamming him against the wall. 'What the fu-?' Frank's protest was cut short by a fierce slap from Kodi. 'You're a sick fuck!' she shouted, her grip on his shirt tightening, Kevin and Steve rushed to Kodi's side, pulling her away from the cowering Frank. Kodi still had grip on his shirt, pulling him in wanting to kill him..

'Kodi! That's enough!' Kevin demanded, pulled her off 'kodi"
As Kodi stormed out of the pub,

Fiona looked at frank 'You gonna tell me what that was about?' Fiona asked.

'I dunno, she's mental, she is,' Frank replied, rubbing his sore jaw. 'She just came at me, for no reason.'

Kevin and Veronica glance at each other 'should we go after her?"

"And get my head bloody kicked, I'm staying here till' she's calmed down, best you do the same" Kev says kissing Veronica who nods..

••

KODI WALKED THROUGH THE STREETS.... She couldn't believe Karen was doing this to Lip.

Kodi wanted... No, she needed to hurt her... Nobody hurts her Lip... And gets away with it... Kodi Ball was going to end her...