014. I'm ready to fake the shit out of this bitch.

AS MANDY AND IAN SAT DOWN SHARING A CIGGERATE AMONGST EACH OTHER.... Ian had just told her he was gay, and she was still trying to process the news.

"You don't look the gay type," Mandy said, breaking the silence and taking the cigarette off him.

"Is that better?" Ian said, making a joke and lifting his hand in a girlish way.

"Piss off. You know what I mean," Mandy said. "People'll suss it out, though. 15, no girlfriend. All them lads at school to gawp at. You know what you need."

"What?" Ian asked.

"A girlfriend. Like film stars do when they don't want people knowing," Mandy said.

"What do you get out of it?" Ian asked.

"Know what it's like being me? All them morons hitting on me, trying to get into me knickers. I want to find someone nice, someone interesting. Someone like you except not gay," Mandy said, kissing his cheek.

"Fancy coming to a wedding?" Ian asked, and Mandy slightly smiled.

"I'm already going," she said. He looked at her and tilted his head. "Kodi asked me." He nodded. "I reckon me twin brother could take her"

"You wanting to start a fight?" Ian said, taking the cigarette off her and slightly laughing. She followed through. Mandy slightly looked down after that, and he noticed.

Ian getting up and helping Mandy as well, taking his hand out for her to grab, she takes it gracefully. "yer right though, it will cause shit... an we don't want that"

"Like them shagging hasn't caused enough" Ian says realising what he said "oh shit" he says worried "I-- I" she laughs cutting him off .

"Oh, I already know just like our deal, we too had a deal." She laughs, which makes him laugh..

"What you pretending to be her friend or something, so none find out?" Ian says slightly joking but realises it what she did when she doesn't say anything... Mandy laughs.. "you're one of a kind Mandy McGuire" she laughs and links arms with Ian walking.

•••

AS KODI STEPPED INSIDE HER HOUSE, STILL IN LAST NIGHTS DRESS

AS KODI STEPPED INSIDE HER HOUSE, STILL IN LAST NIGHTS DRESS.... Her eyes fell upon Lip, who stood engrossed in a situation unfolding before him, his gaze firmly rooted on the events transpiring. Ignoring her presence, he remained focused on the matter at hand.

"What's up?" Kodi inquired, hoping for a response from anyone present.

"It's Marty," Veronica interjected
Kodi nodded in understanding, her expression devoid of any emotion. She stepped outside and called out, "Hiya Marty."

"Hiya Kodi," Marty replied, his voice carrying back to them. "What?" She smiled at them.. Kodi's smile was met with puzzled gazes from the others, who seemed to sense that it was an inappropriate moment for such levity. "Not the time, Kodi," Kev said, his tone a gentle rebuke.