029. fucking Gallaghers!

Series one - episode 6
Monica Comes Home

••

IT WAS ANOTHER TYPICAL MORNING IN CHATSWORTH, IN WHICH THE CENTRE IS ON THE GALLAGHERS AND KODI WAS STUCK HELPING

IT WAS ANOTHER TYPICAL MORNING IN CHATSWORTH, IN WHICH THE CENTRE IS ON THE GALLAGHERS AND KODI WAS STUCK HELPING... All Kodi wanted was to sleep... But as alway the Gallagher household had other plans.

"Kodi, get up, you're gonna be late for school,'' Veronica called out.

''I'm sick, I can't go,'' Kodi responded, pulling the pillow over her head.
Veronica rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, muttering under her breath, Ringo Kodis snake - out his cage, Veronica shivers.. ''Five minutes and put that fucking snake back in his cage. I hate that slimey thing"

IN THE KITCHEN, KEVIN AND VERONICA... Were discussing about- the snake.

''Why did you buy her a snake?"
Kevin slightly laughs..

"She couldn't have decided on a cat or dog like a normal girl?'' Veronica asked, sipping on her coffee.

''It was either that or a spider. I chose the snake,'' Kevin replied, sitting down at the kitchen table, with his own coffee.

Kodi, still in her pajamas, walked into the kitchen and laid her head on the table "I'm sick, *cough cough* I can't go to school"

"No" Veronica and Kev said in unison.
"You're going to school" Kevin says to Kodi with a stern warning and glare.

- Just as Kodi was about to speak - Lip burst into the house, grabbing Kodi and dragging her out...

''I haven't eaten, Gallagher!'' Kodi yelled. Veronica and Kev glanced at each other, quite use to this sort of thing... They slightly amused sipping their coffees..

"Lip, a girl's gotta eat," Kodi said, now on his shoulder hitting him..

"You can eat at mine. We're skipping school for a bit" Lip said putting her down.

"Then why didn't you just start with that?" he laughed.

"Sorry, milady, a lot can happen' in one morning like today" opening the door for her, moving aside for her to go first.

''Like what?'' Kodi asked, walking inside the house and sitting down to make herself some cereal..

''Two words; Frank Gallagher,'' Lip said.

"Oh, what did frank do now?" Siting down on the table..

''Two blokes came asking for Frank... Storm into the house, the fucking Ballard.. As always owes shit, and we have to pick up the pieces,'' Ian said. Kodi, slightly annoyed, looked at Lip and Ian.

"Let me get this straight,' she began, "you took me out of my own home because of Frank?" Lip and Ian nodded in response. "Fucking Gallaghers," she muttered under her breath, putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth. They slightly chuckles at her comment "All I want is to sleep, but no, I'm stuck helping you pindicks with your father."