001. barred!

Series Two — Episode One

(BARRED FROM THE JOCKEY)

AS KODI APPROACHED HER CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM, A FLICKER OF HESITATION CROSSED HER MIND.... Should she skip? Just when she decided to walk off the other direction, a rough hand clamped around her wrist, pulling her into an empty classroom with surprising force. Panic ignited within her, but upon seeing Lip's impish grin, it subsided.

''I want to get a bit of you before Malakai steals you,' Lip drawled, his lips brushing hers. With a swift lift, he placed Kodi on the table.

Her phone buzzed, and Lip snatched it. ''busy,'' he barked into the phone. Malakai's voice erupted in fury, realizing what was happening.

Lip kissed Kodi's neck, whispering, ''Say I love you, Malakai.'' Kodi looked at him, confused, but the words were muffled by Lip's relentless thrusts. Lip smirked triumphantly. ''You got that?''

Malakai hung up, enraged. But Kodi couldn't breathe from Lip's fierce intensity. As she moaned his name, Lip laughed, tormenting Malakai with their shared pleasure.

In that moment, the unspoken rivalry between Lip and Malakai ignited, fueled by their shared love for Kodi and the thrill of the game they played.

••

WALKING INTO THE JOCKEY, TAKING OFF HER PUFFY JACKET TAKING A SIT AT THE PUB BENCH... "Jaz, you need a hand?"

"I won't be needing one no more, I hired someone?" Jaz says pointing to a girl bending over .. who the fuck?

"Who?"

"Me?" Said a voice.. Kodi looks at the figure like she had seen a ghost

"What the fuck she doing here?"

"She works here now?" "I work here"
Both girls speaking at the same time.

"You gotta be fucking joking, why'd you hire this slapper?" Everyone in the jockey all chorus Ooos at Kodi

"You want to say that to me face?"'
"Or how about I do this to your-" before Kodi finished she grabs her by the hair and both girls are pulling and attacking each other

"You're barred from the jockey, get out" Jaz says to Kodi

"Buh bye" the girl mocks her...

Kodi walks out the jockey annoyed and dial's Mandy's number

"I just got barred from the fucking jockey?" Kodi says through the phone

"Why?" Mandy asks

"Karen fucking Jackson"

"Fuck me.. what'd she do?"

"She works there now?" Kodi says

"Wait. Karen works at the jockey?"

"Yep!" Kodi slightly chuckles rolling her eyes "where you?"

"Behind you" Kodi turns around and sees Mandy "fucking jockey?"

Kodi laughs "so, how's the shag triangle going?" Mandy asks

"I don't know.. It's just a game to them.. I'm the game" Kodis says

"Well then take control and play them" Mandy says, Kodi looks at her "use your sexuality darling"

••

LIP WALKING WITH HIS SIBLINGS BACK TO THEIR COUNCIL HOUSE

''You're playin' with fire, you know,'' Ian warned from behind.

''And she's the hopeless victim'' Lip replied with a laugh, referring to Kodi

''Still amazes me 'ow this whole thing works,' said Ian, incredulous. ''You and Maguire shagging the same bird, and there's not an ounce of jealousy?''

''it's all Kodi'' Lip said, a glint in his eye. ''There is a fair bit, but we're puttin' it aside.''

''wouldve put 'is head through a brick by now'' Ian stated matter-of-factly.

''Nah, I like the control we have over 'er. It's like...one brain, y'know? And Kodis...well, she's the main attraction,'' Lip explained.

''Kodi?'' Carl, another younger brother, questioned, walking towards Ian and Lip, with Debbie following behind.

''Yeah, we're pleasurin' the bird we love and watchin' 'er writhe,'' Lip said, his smirk widening.

''mate, it's risky behavior, this,'' Ian said, his concern evident. ''Somebody's gonna get 'urt.'

'The only one who's gonna get hurt is Maguire,'' Lip said confidently.

''How so?': Ian asked.

''Eight letters, three words, and she's mine...Goodbye, Maguire, and hello, Gallagher,'' Lip declared.

''That's low, Lip'' Debbie, the youngest sibling, piped up. ''You've gotta mean it, not say it as a joke, to get what you want,'' Debbie told her oldest brother.

''Who says I don't mean it?'' he added, his gaze hard.

''If she were my girl, I'd worship 'er like a princess.'' Carl says looking at Lip

''Is that right?'' Lip asked.

''Definitely,'' Carl affirmed. ''Malaria-" the siblings laugh at mispronouncing Malakai name "wouldn't stand a chance."

"If only you were three years older,'" Lip said, laughing wryly.

"Your girl would be mine.'" Carl grinned back, and the siblings entered their home, their teasing and laughter filling the air.

••