009. Malakai -

Mandy walking into her brothers bedroom

Mandy walking into her brothers bedroom.. Mandy hands Malakai a tissue, and Malakai starts crying

"this is so stupid. How can I be upset over something that isn't even mine?... It's Lips?"

"No, it's yours" Malakai looks at his sister

"What?"

"Oh, it's yours. Not Gallaghers."

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Well, yeah - I lied before." Mandy tells him, handing him the results Malakai looks at the paper..

"Now you know you know how you feel and how Kodi feels"

"You are evil"

"I'm sorry, I had to see how she felt..."

"Why?"

"I wanted to see her reaction, she was in too deep with Lip"

"And, are you satisfied?"

"No" walking away... "I'm sorry Kai"

What has she done....
She lied to her own brother... He could now lose Kodi for what she did

As he reads the paper and scans the words.... I need to get my girl back
Grabbing the test results and running out of this bedroom Mandy looks at her brother "I'll deal with you later"

Mandy gulps... Malakai running down Chatsworth to Kodis house...

And it all hangs on showing her the truth... Mandy had lied... his own sister

•• MEANWHILE KODI.....

Siting down with Lip in the van...
"Since when have turned down a spiff?" Lip asks her

"I just don't feel like it"

"You don't feel like it?" Lip asks and Kodi nods "cut the crap Kodi.. you've been ingoring my balls for the past week, what did I do.. whatever I did I'm sorry"

"I have to to go" Kodi says without hesitation walks out of the door and runs to her house Lip following after her "Kodi.. what's going on wi'you?

•• MEANWHILE MALAKAI...

''I need to see her, please,'' Malakai implored, his voice filled with desperation.

"she's at the Gallaghers" his anger simmering. Without a second thought of his actions runs to the Gallaghers only to see Kodi with Lip...

But his words wouldn't come out, his was choking. Standing from afar watching him hold her..

His Kodi, metres away with Philip Gallagher...  His... Too.... Late!

Lip had noticed Malakai...
"What the fuck did you do?" He growled.

"Have you told him" Kodi, her heart pounding in her chest, shook her head frantically.

"What me what?" Kodi looks at Lip with hesitation... How do you tell him his going to be a father?

"Kodi?" Lip asks with a stern and serious tone

"She's pregnant Lip'..."
Lip looks at them both and Kodi nods nervously 'looking down... He's speechless he can't speak...

Pregnant... Is it mine, or malakai's?
I'm not ready to be a dad...

"And you're not the father" Malakai spats. Confusion and disbelief washed over the faces of those present.

Kev who heard from behind takes the paper out of his hand, the results of a paternity test. Kevin's eyes widened as he scanned the document.

''Malakai?'' Kevin uttered, his voice trembling. "Malakai's the father"

'What?' Kodi asked, her body tensing up...

"So it's not mine?" Malakai and Kevin nod. Veronica, Kodi's mother, snatched the paper from Kevin's hands. 'Bloody fucking hell,' she exclaimed.

A wave of shock washed over Lip with a little sadness... Did he want to be the father.. Kodis pregnant and it's not his... "It's not mine?" he stammered, his voice breaking.

They all shook their heads... ''It's—it's... Malakai'' he whispered, tears streaming down his face..

Kodi still standing there shook..

"Kodi?" Malakai said, his voice laced with love and relief. "Say something"

Kodi ran into his arms, her body trembling with emotion. "It's yours"

'That's right, love,' Malakai replied, holding her close. 'Mandy lied to us. She wanted to see our reactions"

"That Slag" he laughs at her comment
"Are– Are you sure you want this?"

"More then anything, Kods.." Kevin, his anger subsiding, looked at Malakai with a newfound respect...  ''You're a good man,'' Kev said.

"Sir, I'll do right by my daughter. I promise, Kev" Malakai replied solemnly.. Can I ask a question?"
Kevin nods

"I want to marry your daughter, if you let me?"

"No you can't" Lip' yells out
"Lip shut up" Veronica says to him

"I know I haven't given you much to say yes on, and what I did, right now is worse.. but I promise to always be there.. and my family Sir.. who've all come to love Kodi as their own..

"I dont–" looking at his daughter holding hands with him interwining looking at malakai with love "okay! But you won't hold her back."

"No sir, I promise you.." he says nodding resolutely.

With tears of joy streaming down her face, Kodi embracing her father
"I love you dad"

Lip watches from afar seeing Kodi happy in his arms... His not the father
And it's Malakai.. his Kodi is now going to marry Malakai Maguire..

Kodi Maguire.. he has to accept it now..
Malakai Maguire won..

He got the go girl...