019. Kodi Ball's life has been a lie

KODI BALL, THE BELOVED NEICE OF KEVIN BALL WAS IN FACT

KODI BALL, THE BELOVED NEICE OF KEVIN BALL WAS IN FACT.... his daughter. The truth, hidden for years, had emerged with the weight of a thousand unspoken words.

Kodi couldn't breathe...
Her heart was pounding....

Inside the bathroom, she just wanted to end it all.. the lies! The betrayal! All the secrets!

••

LIP GALLAGHER, HEART WAS POUNDING WITH TREPIDATION..
Panic gnawed at him as he desperately tried to make sure his girl was safe... hearing the screams from inside the bathroom.. Amidst the uproar, Lip, the Gallagher's prodigal son, seethed with anger and desperation.

He had been Kodi's confidant, her shoulder to cry on, his heart pounded in his chest. He needed to know that she was safe... Banging on the door!

'What happened?' Ian asked, his eyes darting between Kodi's shattered cries and Kev's guilt-ridden expression.

'Kev's her father,' Lip blurted out, his voice shaking. 'He's been lying to her.'

A collective gasp filled the air as the Gallagher siblings realized the magnitude of the situation.

Kev pushed Lip roughly against the wall, his eyes blazing with fury. 'Shut your face, Gallagher. You know nothing, kid.' holding his grip on him... But Steve, Veronica, and Fiona lept to Lip's defense, holding Kev back with unwavering determination. 'Kev, let him go" Steve said, his voice calm but firm.

Nodding reluctantly, Kev turned and pounded on the locked bathroom door. 'Kodi, open the door' he pleaded.

Silence descended upon the house. From behind the bathroom window, Kodi's pained voice rang out, echoing through the walls. 'I hate you! I hate you!' She banged her head against the wall before collapsing on the floor, sobbing hysterically... "I hate you"

''I'm sorry I lied to you, Kodi,' he whispered, he leans against the door siting down "I was scared, scared of this very reason"

They all heard a sharp object drop to the floor, and their hearts skipped a beat.

'Kodi Kodi, please..."

I can't lose her Veronica" Kevin crying into Veronica arms... "I can't lose her"

Lip ran downstairs, grabbing the ladder, climbing to see peak, his eyes pleading with Kodi through the window. 'Kodi" looking at hearing his voice.. all she sees was a blur, her tears were making him a blur.. she knew it was Lip, she knew his voice.

'No, no,' Kodi's voice was barely a whisper. 'Your all lairs, your all lairs"

Kodi slightly holds the razor and places it on her wrist... Lip jumps off the ladder, slightly hurting his leg
"Ahh fuck!" Leaping up the stairs..