002. Kodi, Lip and Malakai

VERONICA PACING AROUND HER LIVING ROOM

VERONICA PACING AROUND HER LIVING ROOM... "what the fuck you mean your barred?"

"She didn't say how long" Kodi says
"Great, now I can't have you spy on them like i wanted too"

"Disguise yourself' Vee" Kodi says

"Actually not a bad idea, are yer' coming with me?"

"Nah, have loads of homework I need to get done" Kodi says walking up to her bedroom "good luck"

••

LIP REGALED KODI WITH THE TALES OF AN UNPLEASANT VISIT...
from his grandad. Frank, Lip's father, had not been welcomed with open arms and was thrown into the deep end with harsh words..

In turn, Kodi shared her adventure with Malakai at the Jockey Pub. She had been barred from the establishment after a heated confrontation with Karen and for barred from the jockey...

In which Lip burst into laughter...

VERONICA STORMS INTO KODIS BEDROOM'... Her rage palpable. ''I hate her" she growled, snatching the spliff from Kodi's fingers. ''If she dares come near my Kevin, I'll knock her into next week.'' She lit up the spliff and inhaled deeply.

After a few drags, handing Kodi the spliff. ''Oh, and by the way,'' she added, ''make sure Malakai is out before Kevin gets home.''

Kodi nodded. ''One minute he likes him, the next he doesn't,'' she muttered to herself.

Which they heard briefly "it's becos' he's a Maguire, and speak the devil he shall come" pointing to Malakai, who winks at Veronica.
Making them all laugh. Veronica winks at Kodi, indicating a hand job as she walked out, Kodi rolls her eyes

Malakai sat down on the bed, his hands on Kodi's thighs. ''So, did you two have a good time this morning?''

Kodi and Lip exchanged amused glances. ''I think I enjoyed it too much'' Lip said.

''You're on thin ice, Gallagher,'' Malakai retorted.

Kodi rolled her eyes, Lip couldn't help it chuckle at his comment, winking at Maguire.. - Thus, Kodi's night concluded, listening to Lip and Malakai engage in a power struggle and roaming their hands on her, figure teasing her... While she retreated into the world of her favorite movies..

.... Enjoy this moment, Kodi. Because sooner or later, all that is perfect will crumble away ....