012. maybe this is me not bending over for Philip Gallagher

FIONA AND VERONICA TALKING ABOUT THE KODI BEEN KEV'S DAUGHTER... "After the wedding" Fiona said- holding the wedding cake aloft, struggling to keep it from falling as Veronica strolled the pram.

"Well, yeah," Veronica said, a playful tone in her voice. "We want her to enjoy this moment. And actually be there."

Fiona glanced at her, the cake slightly tipping. "Careful, Fi," Veronica warned.

"Why wouldn't she be there?" Fiona asked curiously. "How would you feel if you found out your entire life that your uncle was actually your father? I wouldn't wanna go to his wedding. I'd tell you that right now." Veronica says to Fiona who nods laughing

"I get it. I probably wouldn't either. This changes everything!"

"It changes our whole life around," Veronica said. "But right now, it's my fake wedding, and we need her there"

"Can't believe you're going to fake it," Fiona said. "Why not?" Veronica asked. "We'll still be married. It just won't be legal."

••

KODI NOTICING MANDY MCGUIRE WALKING... Catching up to her. "Hey, Mandy," Kodi said.

"Look, if you're here for Ian, my brothers-"

Kodi interrupted her. "I'm not."

"Oh, then what do you want?" Mandy asked, tilting her head.

"Well, basically, I told Lip that I was with you the night I was with your brother, and I said... You were me best friend.. bonkers right, I don't even.. whatever!" Kodi said, making Mandy laugh. "So now, I need you to... pretend we're the best of friends."

"Let me get this straight," Mandy said. "You want me to fake being your friend so you can still shag me brother in secret?

Kodi nodded. Hoping she would say yes. ... "You know what, you have yourself a deal." They shook hands, sealing the deal.

"So, what should I wear to the wedding?" Mandy asked. "We have to play the part, you know." Kodi slightly chuckles and nods..

"Don't dress too sexy, or you'll outshine me," Kodi said.

"So, dress down. Got it," Mandy said. "See you around, best friend," she said, winking at Kodi, who walked away laughing.

••

LIP WALKED WITH BALLOONS FOR THE WEDDING... Minding his own business, walking under the tunnel bridge when the Maguire siblings approached him.

"Hello, Gallagher," Malakai said, grabbing Lip by his shirt and throwing him against the wall. "Tell your brother, no one gives us the run-around. If he shows his face tomorrow, we'll fucking kill him! You understand?"

Lip nodded and whispered a "yeah."

"You understand?!" Malakai said angrily. Lip nodded.

"Good," Malakai said, hitting Lip in the nose with his head and walking away with his brother.