028. maybe, I adore you can be our I love you

AFTER LIP' HAD FOUND OUT THAT HIS OWN FATHER... Was the reason Karen broke up with him, he beat him to a pulp.. if Steve hadn't stopped.. who knows what would have happened...

Later that night.. while Frank was trying to apologise for what he did...

Lip decided to piss on him...
Kodi Inside the room with him trying to not burst into laughter at his actions...

LIP GALLAGHER VOICEOVER -

She moved into her grandma's that night. I've seen her twice at school.
'She didn't see me. Kodi had though, got herself suspended for week for beaten Karen's head to a locker... Even beat me' dad a couple of times..

- they say honouring thy father - takes some doing. 'They say give to receive, 'which is impossible with somebody who believes in share and share alike.

••

Lip' Gallagher in his bedroom grabbing Kodi, between his legs embracing her in his arms from behind.... Slightly laughing and crying at the same time

LIP GALLAGHER VOICEOVER
One thing good though, I won me girl back, may not be sexually involved... Becos' she's still with the bastard Maguire.. She had declared that she's my girl.. Finally! So, all in good time till I get to call her Mrs Gallagher.

Lip turns Kodi around and tickles her, he stops and admires her "I adore you Kodi Ball" kisses her cheek interwining her arms with his...

"Maybe, I adore you can be our I love you" Kodi says biting her lip nervously..

"Is that you confessing that you love me?" Lip leans in slightly teasing

"No, it was just a thought"

"Well then, Ms Kodi balls, I adore you"
Lip admired, both closing there eyes.. falling asleep with Kodi on his chest..

••