Author's Note

Hey guys, I didn't plan on going hiatus again when I started to update the story, but due to my alternating schedule with work, personal life and overall growth I've found myself with less time to write than before. This doesn't mean I'm ending the story here or won't ever update but it means my updates may not be as fast or double chapters like I use to drop in one day.

Plus due to some of my very kind and invested readers have pointed out some gaps in my story which I thought I covered as a result of what I mentioned above I realize that I need to tie a few lose ends now especially since the teaser chapter I made recently with the time skip into the future. It is connected to Kara and would explain some of the loose ends but I want to really craft the conclusions well so I will try to tie these ends as I update further.

Side note: I don't know if it's just me but the anime kinda started to bore me& the writing just didn't give me any push to continue writing, I liked when Boruto Next Generations had some good episodes which motivated me to try& capture that vibe in my own story, I suppose my main reason back then when I wrote was to try to create the story the way I'd like to see it in the anime. So I'm trying not to loose interest in the franchise as a whole. The characters I can easily write on but the plot I always try to make feel as canon as possible so it doesn't feel fully fanfic like. So during this time some motivation,feedback and understanding would be greatly appreciated.

I don't want to spoil you guys but I have a lot planned for my book but the execution and drive are what I'm trying to work on. I hope you guys have been well and haven't thought I disappeared again.

~StickyFrenchFries