3

-Harry

I serve the ball offensively, purposely aiming it low and towards far right corner. It bounces once before it hits the front wall, ricocheting off the side wall and coming back into play.

Nate tries to return it, the sound of his trainers squeaking as he moves quickly across the floor.

He extends his arm out as far as it can go, but barely misses it, the rubber ball hitting the floor twice before he's able to reach it.

"Think that's the game." I grin as he drops his racquet to the court in defeat.

"How the f.uck are you so fast?" He pants out, leaning down and resting his hands on his knees.

"Told you mate... You drink to much."

"Never." He scoffs, snatching the ball off the floor and chucking it at me.

I quickly smack it away, grabbing two water bottles out of a small compartment in the corner of the small room.

I toss one to Nate before taking several large gulps of my own.

"Looks like lunch is on me. Again." Nate wipes the back of his neck with a towel.

"Always will be." I smirk as I lead the way out of the racquetball court and towards the locker room.

"You have to lose at some point H."

"So everyone tells me." I roll my eyes at the thought.

After a quick shower, we head towards Katz's, a sandwich shop just down the street from the Racquet Club.

Nate of course orders one one of his usuals, which tends to be the greasiest sarnie you can find on the menu, while I go with what I think would get me the least fussing from coach.

'You get out what you put in' is one of many mottos he tries to ingrain in me on a daily basis.

"You coming by the bar tonight?" Nate asks as we take a seat by the large window looking out over Houston Street.

"Can't." I shake my head, thinking over the texts I received the night before. "Have plans.. I think."

"You think?"

"Haven't decided for sure yet."

"You're not bailing on me for another long legged blonde are you?"

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Last night. Blonde with pouty lips and legs for days? Ring a bell?"

"Don't know what you're talking about." I shake my head, taking another bite of my sandwich.

"Think you've taken one to many hits to the head man." He chuckles. "The chick who came to the gym last night.. Showed up right when I was leaving."

"What?"

"Jesus H!" He laughs. "She was trying to convince Dorothy to let her back. Was asking what room you were in. She was hot! Hotter then your normal girls even."

"Doubt that, you see that red head last week?" I smirk, remembering all to well taking her in the loo at the bar.

"Yes I saw the redhead and yes this blonde was better. Way better."

"Dorothy must of not let her back." I shrug.

"She did. Maybe she met Jackson on her way back to you." He grins.

"Yeah.. Right." I scoff. "Jackson's a proper dick. Even if he managed to get convince some bird to suck him off, she'd be gone the second she saw his tiny willy."