34

-Everly

Staring into the mirror over the sink, I shake my head at myself.

I'm so stupid. So very stupid.

I haven't been able to stop telling myself that since I woke up early this morning. My head resting against Harry's chest, his arms still wrapped around me.

In the light of morning I'd realized what I'd done. I had s.ex with him, not once considering the consequences of it.

All I wanted was him. That's all I was thinking about. I was selfish.

I got exactly what I went over there for, with not one thought to the danger I was putting Harry in.

If Carter ever found out...

I splash some cool water on my face, pinching my cheeks gently to add some color to them.

I need to stop thinking about it.

We had s.ex, that was it.

Harry doesn't sleep with woman more then once anyway. He'd of been done with me whether I would of stayed or not.

It was just s.ex.

Except it wasn't.

It was so much more, and that scared the h.ell out of me. The more I thought about him, the more I replayed last night in my head... The more I feel willing to risk everything for him.

I barely know the man, yet I literally crave him.

I exhale loudly as I close my eyes,
picturing his firm body pressed against mine. His hands pawing at my skin, touching me everywhere. His lips swollen and red from kissing me. His teeth sinking into his bottom lip as he found his release...

A sharp knock on the bathroom door makes me jump, startling me.

I quickly glance at myself in the mirror before heading towards the door.

I can feel that my cheeks are flushed red. My heart is racing in my chest.

I've barely opened the door at all when the person on the other side pushes it harshly, causing me to stumble back.

My eyes widen as Harry slips into the room and closes the door behind him, the locking clicking shut before he turns to me.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper.

"You're engaged."

"Shhh!" I try to hush him as his raspy voice fills the large bathroom.

"Tell me I'm wrong." He lowers his voice.

I don't say a word as he suddenly grabs my hand, looking at the ring now resting on my finger.

"I...."

"Don't." He narrows his eyes at me. "You said yes to that prick then what?... Came straight to my flat to f.uck me?"

"Harry.."

"You needed one last meaningless f.uck before you married him?" He spits, his eyes darkening. "Is that it?"

"Why do you even care?" I snap, "All you do is meaningless f.ucks. I'm just another one in a long line of women to you."

"That really what you think?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I haven't been able to get you out of my head since the second I first saw you. Because I just drove two f.ucking hours to find you after you walked out on me!" He keeps his voice low, his jaw clenched as his eyes bore into me.