38

-Harry

I keep my eyes trained on her face, barely able to keep them from gazing down her body.

My heart is hammering in my chest, knowing exactly what I'd find if I let my eyes wander...

I'd thought she was right fit before, but I had no bloody idea just how breathtaking she was until I saw her laying on my bed. Naked and trembling underneath me.

I wasn't able to keep my hands off her perfectly rounded breasts, my tongue off the smooth skin of her flat stomach, my fingers from digging into the curve of her hips...

F.uck I want her.

She smirks up at me, watching my small amount of self control wane as my mind replays that night.

Her fingers move up between us, taking hold of the chain hanging from my neck and tugging on it. Bringing me closer to her.

I close my eyes a few times, shaking my head as I grab her hands, stopping her. "Everly.."

"Look at me."

"No."

"Why?" She raises an eyebrow teasingly.

"You know why."

She grins, biting her bottom lip. "Do I?"

"Yes. Now put your bloody dress back on."

"And what if I don't?" She leans forward, her lips brushing my ear as she lowers her voice. "Would you take me over your knee?"

"Christ..." I choke out, feeling my jeans instantly tighten.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" She nips at my ear, making my whole body shudder.

"You're drunk." I push her away slightly, it taking everything in me to do so. "You don't know what you're doing."

"Yes I dooo."

"You wanted nothing to do with me." I remind her.

"No, I said I can't have anything to do with you. Big difference. Of course I want you."

"But you can't.."

"I can tonight." She grins, a giggle escaping her mouth.

"You..." I make the mistake of glancing down, seeing she's only wearing bra and a very small pair of red and black knickers. Very very small.

"F.uck..." My voice comes out raspier, my throat suddenly going dry as eyes run over her exposed skin.

"Do you want to touch me?"

"Yes." I answer, biting my lip.

"Where?"

"Everywhere."

"Show me."

I reach forward slowly, running my fingertips across the soft skin on her collarbones, skimming down until they reach the curve of her breasts.