39

-Everly

A soft buzzing noise stirs me from sleep, making me groan as I roll over.

My head is throbbing, reminding me I chose to drink much more then I'm accustomed to last night.

Last night...

I sit up suddenly, the blood rushing to my head as I look around me.

I'm not in my room.

A plaid shirt is thrown over the back of a chair sitting in the corner, a wooden guitar propped up against the wall beside it. A few posters of classic rock bands hang on the worn walls as dark drapes cover the floor to ceiling window.

I know this room. It was just a week ago I'd snuck out of it, leaving a very tempting body asleep on the full size bed.

But how did I get here?

Glancing to my left, I find a glass of water and a couple Advil laying on the table next to the bed. I quickly take them, running my fingers over my temples as I replay last night in my mind.

I remember going to the club. Drinking way to many shots of tequila and managing to lose my clutch. I remember using the house phone to call Harper, then sitting outside waiting to be picked up. I remember Harry...

Harry.

My eyes widen as the memory of last night rushes over me.

I told him so much. About Viktor... And Meredith.. Oh my god, I threw myself at him.

I run my hands through my hair anxiously, exhaling slowly.

Glancing at the clock, my eyes widen when I see the time. I'm going to be late. So so late.

"F.uck!" I curse under my breath.

Throwing the covers away from my body, I jump get out of bed, searching for my dress.

As I tug the oversized shirt I'm wearing up and over my head, a sweet musky scent invades my senses. The smell making my heart race.

After sleeping in his bed, in his shirt.. I smell like him.

God, he smells delicious.

I mentally slap myself across the face as I pull my dress back on and zip it up. I'm being ridiculous.

Grabbing my heels off the floor, I quietly open the bedroom door. Closing it after me, I noiselessly pad down the hallway and peek into the living room.

Finding Harry sprawled across the couch in just his boxer briefs, arms crossed behind his head.

I can't help but bite my lip as I look over him. I swear, it's like he planned to fall asleep like that. His entire toned body is on display.. Biceps flexed, strong chest rising and falling slowly, messy hair down around his eyes, his morning excitement evident......

D.amn him.

I reluctantly tear my eyes away from him, spotting a note pad lying on the table next his front door. The same notepad I used last week.

Quickly scribbling a few words across it, I silently rip the sheet of paper free and walk over to the couch.

Leaning over, I lay it down on the coffee table so he'll be sure to see it when he wakes. Stealing once last glance at his long frame before I slip out the front door.