25

-Harry

I groan the second my eyes peek open, squinting from the bright light.

Pulling the pillow out from under me, I use it to shield my eyes as I curse under my breath.

My head is f.ucking killing me.

It's been so long since I've had a hangover I'd almost forgotten how wretched they were.

What even happened last night?

I remember being in the club, practically drinking my weight in tequila shots. I remember Nate and I meeting two women.. roommates I think. After that everything is just a blur.

The bed shifts next to me and my body automatically tenses.

I'm not alone.

I pull the pillow off my face, blinking a few times as I look around me.

I'm not in my room.

Did I f.uck someone last night then stay over?

I never stay over.

I hold the blankets up and look down my body, taking note I'm still in my boxer briefs. Not that that really means anything. Not when the rest of my clothes are thrown about the room haphazardly.

I glance to my left, only finding a duvet completely covering the body laying next to mine.

I slowly try to slide out of bed, taking care not to disturb the sleeping body next to mine. Having the morning after discussion is the main reason I avoid falling asleep after I've had s.ex.

It's awkward. We're both sober and the excitement of the previous night is gone.

Just as I go to step out of bed, the covers next to me are thrown back.

"What the f.uck?!" I jump, my foot catching on the bedsheets as I fall to the floor. I scramble to get back up on my feet, eyes widened in shock.

"Can you keep it down, my head is pounding!"

"What the bloody h.ell are you doing in bed with me?!" I yell.

"Well I was sleeping." Nate scowls, rubbing his eyes and throwing the covers away from himself.

"Are you f.ucking naked?!"

Nate glances down at himself, shrugging. "I always sleep naked."

"What the f.uck mate?!" I throw a pillow at his lap so he's covered.

"Jesus H! Will you stop with all the f.ucking yelling?!"

"What the f.uck are you doing in my bed?!"

"Calm down, it's not like I took your virginity." He jokes, laughing at my frazzled state. "We're not in your bed you idiot. And I realize with my good looks, I'm hard to resist.. but calm your t.its, we didn't have some drunken gay love fest."

"I didn't think.."

"You so f.ucking did!" He cracks up. "Should of seen your face! Scared s.hitless! You were f.ucking mortified at the thought!"

"Of course I was!" I grab my jeans off the floor, tugging them up my long legs.

"Don't worry, I will only tell every single one of our friends." Nate smirks. "If only you were so lucky to be seduced by the great Nathaniel West."

"Can you put some bloody clothes on?" I groan. "And keep your mouth shut about it."

Nate laughs, standing up and grabbing some trousers off the floor. "Chill out H. Believe me, I'm fully aware of how much you love the v."

I roll my eyes at him, snatching my shirt off the lamp it's hanging off of. "Where are we?"

"You don't drink enough, if you did you'd remember these things."

"Just tell me." I order as I pull my shirt over my head.

"Hanna and Sarah's. The roommates we met at the club last night."

"And this is.." I glance around us.

"Sarah's room."

"And?.."

"And what?"

"Can you stop being such a wanker and just tell me what the f.uck happened last night?" I grab my boots from across the room and pull them on.

"Let's see... well you completely ruined your chance of finally getting laid."

"How?"

"I'd say calling out someone else's name while she's sucking you off would do the trick."

"I what?"

"Sarah, she was blowing you and you called her Everly."

"What?"

"Look man, all I know is I was with Hanna in her room, balls deep might I add. And Sarah comes storming in, telling me to get you the f.uck out of their apartment. Thankfully she calmed down enough they didn't throw us out. We were both so drunk off our a.sses, we'd of never made it home."

"I called her Everly?" I shake my head, trying to remember.

"You that surprised?" Nate chuckles. "You ruined my night too by the way. They made me come in here and bunk with your sorry a.ss."

"Sorry bout that." I rub the back of my neck. "Was honestly trying to get her out of my head. I just... can't."

"Well I have to give you credit for trying. Have never seen you drink so much."

I groan, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "What do I do Nate? She's with him."

Nate sighs, sitting down on a chair across from me. "Seems like there's only one thing to do."

I raise my head, finding a devilish smirk on Nate's face. "And what's that?"

"We break them up."

"And how would you suggest going about that?"

"Have no idea. But I know someone who'd be more then willing to help us."

"Who?"

"Harper." He smiles, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"You have her number?"

"Course I do. Have you met the woman?"

Yes, and I seem to recall she can't stand you."

Nate chuckles. "Funny, that's not the vibe I got when we were making out in her kitchen."

"You and Harper snogged?" I laugh, "No f.ucking way!"

"Yes way. Granted it was only for a few minutes  before you ran Everly out of the apartment..."

"How? All you lot had been doing was insulting each other all afternoon."

"We're witty people H. Sarcasm is our foreplay." He types something out on his phone as I shake my head at him. "Don't tell her I told you though. She'd have my b.alls."

"So that was a one time thing?" I smirk.

"She thinks it was."

"But you don't?"

"H.ell no." He grins. "Now let's figure out how to get you your girl so you can stop moping around."

___________________________
I know it's short but I felt like I needed a fun little chapter being the last few have been pretty dark. Hope you liked it!