42

-Harry

It's the first time I'd ever woken up with my arms wrapped around someone else.

I'd always thought there was no point to it.. spending the night with someone.

It wasn't just emotionless pleasure, two bodies simply going through the motions.

There was a trust conveyed in it. An intimacy that somehow wasn't achieved in simply f.ucking.

An intimacy I'd never wanted any part of before.

But like so many other preconceived notions I lived the better part of my life with, it was now shot to h.ell.

All because of the only person I've ever really wanted, but couldn't truly have.

Warm breath hits my chest in slow puffs of air as I glance down at the Everly's face resting gently on my forearm.

My hand leaves the curve of her hip, moving up her body and brushing a few strands of long blonde hair away from her eyes.

Her eyelids flutter slightly but remain closed as I press a soft kiss to her forehead.

"Is it morning already?" She mumbles against my chest, inching herself closer to me.

I smile, tightening my arms around her small frame. "Afraid so."

"Tell it to go away please."

"Wish I could. " I chuckle, "Wouldn't mind staying like this all day."

"Your morning voice..." She sighs, peeking up at me with bright blue eyes.

"What about it?"

"I'm sure you already know."

"Sexy as h.ell?" I smirk, burying my face in the crook of her neck.

"Pretty much, yes."

I laugh at her bluntness, nipping at her neck. "Well I happen to think.. you're quite sexy as well."

"Do you?"

I lean away from her, looking over her face. "Shall I prove it to you?"

"What do you have in mind?" She raises an eyebrow at my playfully.

"How much time have we got?" I press my hips into her, letting her know how ready for her I already am.

I'm always ready for her.

"Enough." She exhales, already sounding a bit winded.

I don't hesitate, quickly flipping her body so she's laying in front of me. Her back pressed tightly against my chest.

Gripping her hip, I roll my body into her's, making her softly moan.

"F.uck I love hearing you." I slide my hand around the front of her body, between her warm thighs.

Gathering her moisture on my fingertips, I use my index finger to slowly stroke the one spot I already know will have her screaming my name in minutes.