24

-Harry

"And she didn't go home with you?"

"Didn't really expect her to." I shrug.

"Then why'd you..."

"Just wanted to see where her head was at."

"And?"

I pull the napkin Everly wrote on out of my shirt pocket, laying it on the table.

"What the f.uck is this?" Nate chuckles.

"She drew it, there was a line between us and then she erased it and..." I groan. "Never mind."

"I don't know how in the h.ell this is supposed to tell you where her heads at." Nate laughs. "But I know for sure it's not where you'd like it to be."

I raise an eyebrow at him as he grins. "That is... near your c.ock."

"Is truly amazing how you manage to get women into bed with you." I scrunch up my nose at him, shaking my head as I place the napkin back in my pocket.

"You carry that around with you?" Levi joins the conversation, causing me to roll my eyes.

"She has him totally f.ucked up man." Nate speaks up.

"I don't.. this is just the same shirt I had on last night."

"Sure." Nate laughs, Levi now joining in.

"It is, I was just... Why don't you both just sod off." I huff, folding my arms across my chest.

"Come on Haz, it's nothing to be ashamed of." Levi pats my back. "Whitney and I've been together for two years now and I'll happily admit she has me totally whipped."

"Lame." Nate scoffs.

"Shut up." Levi scowls at Nate, "You've no idea what it's like to find your someone. Will make you realize what a waste of time f.ucking all those random girls was."

"Are we in a tampax commercial?"

"Quiet, the adults are talking." Levi shushes him before turning to me. "Am proud of you. It's about time one of you settled down."

"He's not settling down with her. She's dating f.ucking Aiden Carter. No way she's breaking up with him, she's just messing with Harry's head."

"She's with someone?" Levi looks at me confused.

"It's not like that, she doesn't even fancy him. He's an a.sshole." I explain. "And no.. I've no bloody clue why she's still with him."

"Money." Nate quips.

"She doesn't give a shite about things like that." I defend. "Don't know what it is, but I'll find out."

"I'm a bit surprised you're interested in her. You're not one to go after women who are with someone else. Kind of one of your rules isn't it?" Levi questions.

"She's different."

"How so?"

"He means she's f.ucking hot." Nate messes with his phone before holding it out towards Levi. "Here, look."

"Holy s.hit." He grins. "Okay then."

I snatch the phone out of Nate's hand, finding a picture of Everly on the screen.

"You took a f.ucking picture of her?" My eyes narrow as I stare at the screen.

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Think it's apparent." He shrugs, smiling.

"Swear to god.. If you wank off to a picture of her I'll.."