4

-Harry

"Name?"

"Styles."

"Gonna need your full name kid." The bouncer's eyes flick from me to the iPad resting in his right palm.

"Harry Styles. I'm not sure if I'm actually on..."

"You're good to go." The bouncer steps aside, letting me pass by as I hear numerous complaints from the line of people still waiting outside.

I understand why, it's nearly impossible to get into Provocateur. You can wait all night but you're still most likely not going to gain entrance.

Unless you're famous, rich, or powerful. If you're all three, they'll most likely make you a member.

And members can put others on the list to get in. Which is the only reason I'm able to step inside one of the most exclusive nightclubs in New York City.

I can feel the deep beat of the music in my chest as I step into the main room. It's loud but not to loud. The large room is dimly lit, but not so much you have to strain your eyes to see the person across the way from you. It's crowded, but not so much you have to push your way through bodies to get to the bar.

It's not your typical nightclub.. I can't spot a bottle of booze that cost less then $600 and it's being drunk like it's water.

Everything about it and everyone in it screams 'we're just a bit better then everyone else.'

And I instantly hate it.

I make my way to the bar, ignoring the amused looks I get from a group of lads I pass. You may as well write Outsider across my forehead with a f.ucking sharpie.

My suit isn't designer and my shoes aren't Italian. My hair isn't trimmed into the same short d.ouche bag cut every bloke in the place is wearing.

I'm very apparently different. It's blatantly obvious I don't belong.

And I couldn't give two f.ucks.

I order a short glass of whiskey as I take a seat at the bar, not giving a shite what it costs. I won't be able to get through this night without a drink in me.

I take a large drink, feeling the burn of the liquor run down my throat.

"Slow down tiger or there won't be any left for the rest of us."

I glance to my right, finding a green-eyed redhead take a seat next to me. She smiles at me as I look her over, taking in her slim figure and short dress.

When our eyes meet she gives me a wink, biting her bottom lip.

She's right fit and she knows it.

"Never seen you around before." She goes on when I don't respond. "New to town?"

"No. Not really my scene." I shake my head, taking another drink.

"Hmmm." She looks me up and down. "It's my lucky night then. I'm Bridgette by the way."

"Harry."

"Well Harry..." She grins, placing her hand on my forearm. "What brings you to Provocateur?"

"Opportunity."

"Very mysterious. I like that in a man."

"Do you?" I raise an eyebrow, for some reason feeling a bit bored.

I've played this game more times then I can count. Not so subtle flirting that quickly leads to f.ucking.

Not that I don't enjoy it. But I grow bored of how easy it is... how dull these type of women usually are. I crave excitement.