18

-Everly

A large warm hand runs up my thigh, squeezing my hip gently before continuing its way up to my waist.

I keep my eyes closed as it moves around my back and I'm pulled into a solid chest. A warm breath hitting the side of my neck and heating the sensitive skin.

I quietly gasp as soft lips press gently against the surface right below my ear. My whole body pulses from the sensation as fingers move slowly under the back of my shirt and slide smoothly along my skin.

I've never felt this way from simply being touched before. My whole body on fire, my heart racing, my breaths shallow and quick.

My head falls back as his other hand runs across my collarbones and up my neck, gripping my jaw and tilting my head to the side.

"You want me?" A deep voice whispers in my ear, lips lightly brushing against it.

A shaky breath falls from my lips at the request.

"Say it." He slowly raises his voice as he pulls away. "Say you want me Everly."

I freeze, my eyes shooting open at the familiar voice. One laced with a British accent.

Green eyes meet mine, looking at me so intensely my knees almost give out.

"Say it..." He urges me, "Say it and I'm yours."

I open my mouth to speak, Harry's eyes focusing on my lips, waiting for the words he wants to hear.

But none come out.

I try to speak again, my hand moving up to the front of my neck as my answer goes unspoken. My vocal cords betraying me, rendering me speechless.

"Everly..." I hear another voice behind me, coming from off in the distance. The sound muffled and echoing.

A cold hand grips my arm, trying to pull me back and away from Harry. I try to yank my arm away, but the hold on me is to tight.

"Everly." The voice is louder this time, right next to my ear. "Everly!"

I jolt awake, my eyes flying open as I suck in a sharp breath.

"Are you alright?" Carter grips my arm, shaking me slightly as he lays behind me in bed.

"..Yeah." I nod, attempting to calm my breathing.

I sit up, the cold air hitting me as the covers fall away from my shoulders. I run my hand through my hair, the roots damp with sweat.

"Having a bad dream?"

I shake my head as I stand up, "Just... I'm not feeling well."

"Again?" Carter questions as I pull my small silk robe on.

"Yeah... I.."

"Darling," He grabs my wrist, causing me to look down at him. "It's been to long."

I nod, grasping for any kind of reasonable excuse. I've somehow managed to not have s.ex with him for almost two weeks. Pretending to be ill or to tired whenever he tried to start anything.

He's never pushed me though. He didn't have to.

"I'm... It's that time of the month." I lie, avoiding his gaze.

"Fine." He drops my hand, obviously irritated.

"I'm sorry. I..."

"You what?" He studies me closely.

"I hate disappointing you."

Carter sighs, pulling himself out of bed. His arms wrap around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest. "You haven't."