Morning

'Pedal pedal pedal' I keep on saying this on my way to work.
Yes, I'm riding a bicycle on my first day working as a personal assistant to the president of one of the largest companies in the world. It's not that I'm doing this for exercise or to protect the environment or something. I just don't want to waste my money on taxi fares. Not that I don't have money, I do.......have......very .....little of it. But that's not the point.
I'm in a hurry. It's not that I've overslept... It really isn't that I overslept. And I'm not actually late. I just have to do my makeup and fix my outfit before 'Mister-Starbucks' gets there.
Ok all done and the time is 6:50, woooooh David you're getting good at this.
I go straight towards his office, knocking the door I enter.
"Good morning Mr. Jones. I hope that you've had a goodnight slee-"
"What time is it?" He says cooly
"6:53 Mister, as you can-"
"And what time does your work start?"
"7:00, so I am absolutely not la-"
"So what are you doing here?"
"I'm not sure I understand what-?"
"Let me rephrase myself. I don't want to see your face until 7. Go!"
"Yes" I say and leave.
What's wrong with him? Did he get off the wrong foot this morning? Or did he get dumped by his girlfriend so his mood is crappy? Or did another coffee incident happen to Mister-Starbucks at Starbucks?
A few minutes later I knock again and enter his office. "Good morning Mr. Jones"
"It's 7:02 you're late!"
What? It's 2 minutes and he's already seen me so he clearly knows I'm early.
"Ummm Mr. Jones it's-"
"Am I your neighbor? To call me Mr.Jones. Or do I know you for you to be speaking with me this way?"
"Ummmm I"
"You will address me 'Sir' understood?"
"Yes... I will t-"
"Seriously Miss Cole so many mistakes on your first day."
LET ME SPEAK YOU AS-
"I expect you to be more careful from now on."
"Yes I understand "
Wait a second before that did he just say 'do I know you for you to be speaking with me this way?' Does that mean he remembers me? Is he being rude because he is still angry about the coffee? There's only one way to find out.
"Sir? Do we know each other? I mean from outside of work?"
"Yes."
"Listen about that time, it really wasn't my-"
"I'm rich, handsome, come from a good family background, and I own TBS which has been introduced and runs in almost all countries and states. Half the world knows me. I wouldn't be surprised if you also did."
There he goes again not even letting me finish a sentence.
"What I mean is, do you know me?"
"My line of work requires me to move about more often than you blink. And although I have excellent memory, I can't remember every commoner I see. Now the time is 7:05. You're late and have also wasted three minutes of your and more importantly my time. That is 0.02$ of your salary and 1034.75$ of mine. I think it's about time for you to get to work. The files for what's to be done is at your desk. Outside my office the first room on your left."
"Yes Sir" I say and head out.
What the hell was that? Those were the longest 5 minutes of my life. Is he a calculator to know so fast how much money we gain in 3 minutes? And who the hell earns 1000 something $ in 3 minutes? And how come I earn so less? No noway, he is lying, randomly making up numbers just to look smart, who do you take me for? An idiot? Nope he is definitely not a calculator.....he's a radio. How can someone talk so fast? Was his dad a football announcer? And his mom a rugby commentator? One thing I know for sure, he doesn't remember me. Phew what a relief.