*NOT UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT*

This story has reached 1000 VOTES!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Oh God! HOW UNBELIEVABLE IS THIS? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Like seriously you people like this? I've never expected it to reach this much and it's not even completed. My expectations were 300-500 votes and like 2000 views. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!!!!! Because of this here's a bonus mini chapter. Not related to the main plot in any way.

If Kris and David had kids.

"Since I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were my destiny," Kris tenderly holds me at the top of Eiffel Tower. We are surrounded by fireworks and rose petals are falling right on top of us.

"And I knew you were mine," I whisper in his ear with a smile and he looks at me with sparkly eyes, coming closer and closer and closer and-

"MOOOOOM!!!!!"

"Huh?"

"MOM!" Our youngest daughter, Talie, jumps onto the bed, right onto my stomach, making me abruptly wakeup.

I sit up. Look at her and then slump back into my pillow. It was dream...... I mean of course it'd be a dream. Like Kris would ever go to that extent? I knew something was off, even in my dream.

"WAKEUP!!!" She screams bouncing up and down....STILL ON MY STOMACH!

"Just 5 more minutes," I beg still laying in my pillow and she starts bouncing even harder, screaming 'no'.

"FINE!" I sit up to tickle her. Her little giggles making my morning brighter and brighter. "Where's your dad?" I ask and feel the blanket being pulled to the left.

"He's not here," a muffled voice emerges from underneath it and I exchange glances with Tal.

I mouth, 1...2...3, and then we both jump onto that useless slump of a husband I have.

"AAAAAHH!!!" He gets up glaring at both of us with red eyes, disheveled hair, and gritted teeth.

Simultaneously, I point at Tal and she points at me, "she did it," we both say making him roll his eyes. Throw a pillow in my face, and head off to the bathroom.

"Let's go wake your brothers?" I ask Tal and she runs ahead of me.

To my surprise, the boys were already awake. They must take after me. I wipe away an invisible tear and continue with the breakfast preparations.

By the time I'm done, Jin(no not Jin from BTS or anywhere else), my 10 year old curl head, pops up behind the counter and takes a couple of plates to aid me. Next comes Cane, my 8 year old blonde, and takes the glasses.

To say the truth Cane doesn't look like anyone. Talie looks just like Kris, with her catlike eyes, and flawless black hair. Jin is definitely my boy, brown curly hair and hazel eyes. And then there's Cane, he has blonde wavy hair and green eyes, he also has a butt chin and cute little dimples. I used to joke around that he was adopted and his reaction was priceless until last year. When he turned 7, he came home with a DNA test that proved we're his parents. Yes despite being so young, he's super smart.....he already won two awards for a science competition at his school and one for beating a college student in mechanics. He also recently submitted a thesis on his theory of cancer cells and their treatment to a research facility. That is another reason why I doubt he's our kid........you see...we're not smart.

After a couple of minutes Kris joins the table, all dressed nicely in sports wear and a bit of cologne.

"I've got a football game tomorrow," Jin announces stuffing his mouth with waffles.

"Is it those losers from Renning?" Kris asks and Jin squeezes his fork tight, nodding in return.

"Kick their ass!" Cane encourages him and I almost choke on my last piece of bacon.

"YAH! Mr. Adopted, I said there's no swearing on the table," I address Cane and he starts whining.

"Mooom, I'm not adopted... I already pro-"

"Kick their ass! Kick their ass," Talie breaks out into a chant and I pull her plate of waffles from her.

"No more sweets for you," I cooly tell her and she turns to Kris.

"DAD!" She screams, "I don't like mom!"

"I don't like her either, but I'm not complaining," He cooly replies making me shout at him.

"YOU!"

He looks me in the eyes for a second and continues conversing with his daughter, "Let's just bare with it. It's not like I can just poof out another mom for you."

"I WANT WAFFLES!" Tal yells at him.

"AND YOU'RE GETTING FAT!" He yells back at her, "Just like your mother."

"WHAT?" It was my turn to yell this time, "Fat? I gave birth to 3 kids and now that I've gained 2 kilograms I'm suddenly FAT? I HAVE STRETCH MARKS BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"How is it my fault?" He innocently looks at me with puppy eyes.

"WHO'S FAULT IS IT THAT I GOT PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

"Fault?" Talie's eyes droop as she asks.

"You mean..." Cane continues and then Jin finishes their sentence.

"You never wanted us?"

"If I never wanted you, I would've given you up long ago," I raise my eyebrows making them laugh.

"By the way Cane," Kris changes the subject which I'm still not over with, "did you use my credit card last week?"

Hearing that Cane slowly begins to make a dash for it saying, "IT WAS FOR SCIENCE! I NEEDED NEW EQUIPMENT!"

Followed by Kris who is also saying, "THE ONLY EQUIPMENT YOU NEED IS MY FOOT DOWN YOUR BUTT!"

Who is followed by me for calling me fat, "COME BACK HERE! DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE THE TOPIC."

I am followed by Tal who is still upset about her waffles, "COME BACK HERE YOUNG LADY!" She screams, "THIS ISN'T OVER!"

And we are all followed by Jin who is running just for fun.

Eventually, I catch up to Kris but trip and fall on him. He then grabs Cane's foot making him trip as well. So while I'm choking Kris and he is trying to calm me down, Jin starts kicking his butt. Cane still trying to get away from his father's grip on his leg and Tal jumps on my back declaring war if I don't give her back her waffles.

Amongst our normal morning the front door swings open and we all in our awkward position look up, happily exclaiming:

"Uncle Ted!"

So yeah that's all. Btw, I'll be editing the previous chapter 'Arrow' because I forgot to include something REALLY IMPORTANT, there won't be much changes. Only a few during David and Rachel's conversation. So make sure to check it out.