THIS IS NOT A TAG

Just as I have finally finished one yesterday three special people Melody_Sungjae EX0L_ARMY  and starbutterfly655 made my day. Yup they've tagged me. The 13 tag thing. Where you state 13 facts about yourself. Answer 13 questions given by the people who tagged you. Tag 13 people. Make 13 questions for those people to answer. And the worst part...you can be re-tagged. You should also post all these rules and make a unique title like mine.

I'm only doing this because I'm not updating right now.

Before we proceed let's take a moment to figure out....WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THIS?????? WHO ON EARTH STARTED THIS TAG????? WHEN WILL IT END??? IS IT GOING TO END??? WHAT IF IT'S LIKE AN INFINITE LOOP WHERE WE'D ALL BE TRAPPED FOREVER ANSWERING 13 QUESTIONS, TAGGING 13 PEOPLE, AND STATING 13 FACTS?

That's just something for you to think about.

SO YEAH 13 (no one really cares) FACTS ABOUT MINION.

1- I have curly hair.

2- Whatever enters my hair will not get out.

3- Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a plate of water. They never came back. Cause they bumped into my hair on the way.

That had nothing to do with anything.

4- My family consists of three kids. Dave Bob and Stewart. (High five if you get it)

5- My shoe size is 38. Incase....idk..... anyone....wants to...*cough* buy me shoes.

6- My fave superhero is Batman.

6- Minion's the Movie, was based on my autobiography.

7- I am bad with technology. Really bad, idek I could favorite a site until like 2 months ago. I'm 18 btw.

8- I am writing facts.

9- I am writing facts about me.

10- I am running out of facts to write.

11- I am ..........................................swag

12- I have an Adam's apple. Usually wear oversized jackets in school. Usually wear hoodie. Combine all that and TADA!!!! The reason why I get confused for a guy sometimes.

13- I have a secret dream of going back to Minion-Land while riding on an eagle.

starbutterfly655

1- DO YOU LOVE ME????
Ahahahhaha if not including the fact that you tagged me.....yes. Even though we just met like yesterday hours ago......it was love at first site. When I witnessed my name being typed into your tag update.....something sparked in me. Something similar to murder.

2- WHY OR WHY NOT?
Because why not?

3- WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?
Besides babysitting my 4 year old sister to make sure she doesn't kill herself while my parents are out........

Doing this tag.

4- DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Besides the multiple biases I dream of more than just meeting (if you know what i mean). Nope.