Whenever I'm Sad

"This is....awkward...." Diane whispers to Alex, and he gives her a 'you don't say?' face. "You just interrupted my date." He states, "Of course it's awkward!"
"Oh, so is he that special someone?" She asks.
"Who? Him?" Alex points to the other person among them, "no. He's just someone I sleep with."

"WHAT?" That person's voice breaks out, "YOU B*TCH" he takes off his shirt for some reason and runs out of Alex's house crying, "DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN!"

"Ricardo wait! It's not....Ughhh!" Alex calls after him but then looks at Diane, "There better be a good reason to why you're here."
"It's about David."
"Oh come on Diane! Will you get over it already? So what if she doesn't hangout with us? She has her own life. Just leave her be, it's not a big deal-"
"Kris and her broke up!"

".........."
"..........."
"On second thought, this is a big deal. Get out your phone and call her right now. That little @:&%]>{~£+¥#%!}•+! (Starts cursing in Spanish)"

David's (POV)

"Hello?"
"YOU FAT PIG! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE BEFORE I COME AND WHIP IT!"
"Alex?"
"NO ITS SANTA! YOU-.......are you crying?" He finally stops yelling and I am able to put the phone to my ear.
"I wish but no. I'm actually laughing." I cheerfully tell him and by the tone of his voice, I know I made him angry.

"Laughing? You broke up with someone you were dying to date, and you're laughing?"
"Hahahhaha! Funny isn't it?"
"David...you're creeping me out. Are you okay?"
"Relax, I'm fine. I'm just REALLY happy, bye I'll call you later."

Alex's (POV)

What the hell?
"What happened? Where is she?" Diane eagerly asks leaning over the bed.
"It sounded like........she was at a club."

David's (POV)

I am so happy. Overjoyed. Literally, I could die from happiness.

"Refill."

I slide my empty glass to the bartender who in return, pushes me a filled one.

So happy. I say to myself and gulp down the entire liquid. I don't even know what I'm drinking anymore and frankly I don't even care. Funny how when you're drunk, you don't give a single shit about anything. Hahahhahahahahahah! It's hilarious, I came to a bar without money, and I've drank at least 3 or 4 different bottles.

I slide off the stool and the bartender immediately places the bill in my hand. "Huh?" I smile at him, holding back my burp.

"I'll get it." A man sitting next to me, takes out his wallet and addresses the bartender, "how much does she owe?"
"Thank you!" I bow to him repeatedly and hit my chest, emphasizing how grateful I am, "I am so~hiccup~ very~hiccup~ thankful."
I felt like I'd throw up any minute, and so ran out of the bar not waiting for that man to reply.

Hahahahhaha! I'm drunk! For the first time in my life I'm drunk. Everything seems so funny, but I feel like crap. Why?