She'll Be Alright.

~ "Where are you taking me?" A girl, whose clothes leave a trail of water behind them, asks. But the man whom she questioned, just smiles in return. "I wanna go home!" She states pulling her arm out of his grip. "Now now..." He crouches down and gently wipes away her tears. "I'm scared." Her voice trembles. "It's okay." He tries to calm her down, "I'm scared too, that's why we have to stick together."

He then leads her further into the mountains until they're standing in front of a small metal door. The man knocks twice and it opens revealing another man. Only this one isn't as pleasant looking, very muscular with a long black beard. "Who is this?" He disgustingly asks. "A new one." The nice gentleman answers walking in with the girl.

"She's too old!" The bearded guy shouts, and the two men leave to another room discussing something very loud. A few minutes later they both come out. The nice gentleman walks up to the girl, he wipes her tears one more time and says, "You have to stay here now." "NO! No... I wanna go home! I'm..I'm scared" The girl cries clinging onto that man. "Shh..." He pats her head, "Do as they say, and pretty soon you'll never cry. You'll never get hurt or be scared again. Do you understand?" He then stands up and makes his way to the small metal door. "What shall we call her?" The bearded man asks making him turn around and take one final glance at the girl in tears.

"Her name will be David." ~

                              Kris's (POV)

They're not letting me in. They're not letting anyone in. Apparently we're not family related.

(Hours ago)

"Let me go!" Kris pushes through the male nurses. "I'm sorry, only family members are allowed." They block his path. "JUST LET ME IN!"

"Please sit! Or we will be forced to call security." They threaten him and just as he looks like he's about fight them. Mia, who just arrived with her mother, slaps Kris hard across the face. "This is all your fault!" She screams and he shouts back, "I WASN'T EVEN WITH HER!" She was about slap him again but April and Jae pulled them apart.

(Present time)

The doctor hasn't come out yet. It's been 8 hours since she was taken in, and no one's informed us of what's happening. None of us have even seen her. Only April did. She's the one that called us. But she hasn't said anything. Just like the rest of us, she's been emptily staring at the floor.

Weird shit is happening to Ted as well. He's been out cold and injected with supplements for hours now. The doctors say he just fainted from sudden shock and that he'll be alright after a long rest.

I slightly raise my eyes and look at Alex. He's still trying to contact Diane. We're all here except her. Normally I wouldn't care, but right now I have this feeling like for some reason she must be here.

Suddenly an alarm goes off and the OR sign blinks red. A flood of nurses, some carrying equipment, rush into the big doors that separate us from her. "David..." Mia and I rapidly stand up and ask the nurses what's going on. They all ignore us running in and shutting the doors behind them.

I have to know what just happened! I walk up to the receptionist and ask him, "Red light just went off in the operating room..... what does that mean?" "Do you have someone in there?" He shuts his file staring at me. "WHAT DOES IT MEAN???" I hit my fist on the table and he looks at the floor before making eye contact with me. "Critical situation, patient nearing death."