Catching The Culprits

"If you can't tie it! Then why on earth wear it?" Dr. Linn raises her voice for the first time at Detective Henry as the two head to his car after the R&C press conference.

"I had to dress formally," Henry grunts fidgeting with his tie that he hasn't stopped touching ever since putting it on.

"Oh come here!" She grabs both ends of the black tie and pulls, making him match her height as Henry, surprised, bends over peering into her face.

"There!" She proudly finishes and makes eye contact with him, to only then realize how close the two are.

Blinking a couple of times, Linn breaks off their gaze and awkwardly tucks a hair behind her ears, "Your.....tie...is done. Let's go."

"Yeah," Henry clears his throat. Rubbing the back of his neck, he sits in the car followed by the strange Doctor that makes him lose confidence.

"That kid was great!" Henry starts the conversation as they drive out of R&C's basement parking, "Who knew right?"

Dr. Linn just smiles at him in return and then looks at her phone that began ringing.

"Yes," she answers the call, "you saw it?.....it's ready? Then we shall begin tomorrow. Did you inform Yima or should I? Alright then."

"Who was that?" Henry asks humming a tune to himself to receive a smile from Dr. Linn.

"I won't see you tomorrow," she says staring out the window.

Suddenly feeling empty Henry asks confused, "What?"

"I have work."

"Ohhh!"

"I won't have my phone with me, so please don't call."

"Got it!"

                            David's (POV)

"Where are we going?" I ask as Ted pulls me after him, making us run through the large airport. I can see people giving in their luggage, stamping their tickets, saying goodbye, and smile.

Thinking, it must be nice to travel. See the world. Try new things. New food. Meet new people. If I had to travel to one place in the world......that would probably be China. I wanna run through the Great Wall, and visit a temple, also see Kris's neighborhood and friends.

"WET FLOOR! WET FLOOR!" I squeal, cringing while trying to balance myself. Has anyone ever seen a cow on ice?

No?

Well too bad, because I am NOT repeating that again.

Ted then stops in front of the large window exposing the runway. "France or Britain?" He asks pointing to the two airplanes, "Which would you choose?"

"Britain, I guess. Why? You're going somewhere?"

"No, you are."

"Huh?"

"Your gonna get on that plane, and you're gonna leave."