Long-Ass-Last-Author-Note

(Just a quick warning, this might be divided into 2 chapters depending on the amount of photos wattpad allows me to use.)

I think the title says it all so....I'd like to start with a HUGE THANK YOU to all the wonderful people reading this, it means that you already read my story and nothing can make me happier (except ahem..*cough* *cough* votes and *cough* comments *cough* phew...sure is dusty in here😅) so THANK YOU🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎁💐💐💐🌸🌸🌼🌼🌷🌹🌻🌺💐 and a special thank you to those who were with me since the beginning. It took almost a year to complete this book and you had the patience to stick through with me 😢😭😭😭😭, here take this 🍪, you deserve it.

I don't think anyone knows but It's Not My Style, originally never had this plot, it wasn't even titled 'INMS'. It was a very cliche book, with the most basic scenario you can ever think up.

All I thought of when I started was that a girl named David will work for a harsh rude businessman, Kris. And the story will be about how she makes him love her. It looked something like this👇🏻

 It looked something like this👇🏻

And yes......it was titled 'Chicken-Ne-Style' for no reason whatsoever. So with that shitty plot and cover I've written the first seven chapters (the same 7 chapters in INMS) but after my friend guessed the whole story and I was surprised like 'how did you know the entire outcome of my totally unpredictable story?' So then I began thinking and thinking and thinking...and so I kept getting ideas but kept having doubts that this should be in another book, and that should be in another story....but then I thought why should it? And just mixed it all together and TADA INMS happened.

Between Chicken-Ne-Style and It's Not My Style somethings didn't change, like the personalities of the characters and the fact that from the beginning it was decided that for many reasons David and Kris will not be together. Like throughout the story I wanted things to keep happening so that they will have to keep separating, because the original message of both books was not giving up and just enjoying life.

About the songs: why did I use music in this story? Part of it is because I always listen to some sort of music while writing. And the songs really help me to imagine the scene I want. Another part of it is because I AM NOT GOOD AT EMOTIONAL WRITINGS, I really mean it. It's one thing to see it in your head but a totally different thing to write it down. Like when I read all these dramatic books here on wattpad and the words they use and the descriptions amaze me. But I can't do that, I don't have that wide variety of adjectives or vocabulary or grammar. Idk, maybe because English isn't my first language, or because I never pay attention to the subject in class, whatever it is, I can't write such vivid descriptions so music helps a lot. Btw, each of the songs have very nice meaning to them and most were taken from dramas I've watched😁.

About the characters: as you may have noticed I don't describe how my characters look, only what they wear. However, I just give one or two prominent features to know that this person is this. The reason for that is because when I read something like 'He was a very tall man. Quite chubby though, which did not match his thin graceful legs. His ear lobes were protruding outwards and they were a tat too large for his small sharp nose. His eyes were as black as that lonely night when he lost his wife. Which brought the corners of his mouth to droop downwards giving him an overall grim expression.'