I'm Your Boyfriend

"How is this possible?" Kris shouts hitting his fist on the table while the nurses try to calm him down, "From a bottle???" He approaches the Doctor who is slowly backing away in fear. "P-please, Mr. Wu, calm down." He stutters and at that moment Mia, followed by Alex and Diane enter the office shouting even louder than Kris.

"EXPLAIN!!!" They all demand from the Doctor who looks paler than the white walls surrounding him. He then sits down regaining his composure and adjusts his glasses before beginning to speak.

"Normally, memory loss resulting from a beer bottle broken on a person's head is impossible." As soon as he says that, the room erupts in shouts and complaints once again, but minutes later dies down due to security's interference.

"As I was saying," the doctor continues, "normally it's impossible. But due to the multiple collisions with her head that have happened over such short period of time, there's a possibility."

"So what do we do now?" Diane impatiently asks.
"Explain it to her calmly, and do things she was familiar with. Step by step, make her remember. Best case scenario her memory will be back within a week." He awkwardly smiles and Kris frustratingly looks at him.

"What's the worst case scenario?" He asks and they all look worriedly at the Doctor, hoping for the best.
"Not ever." He says apologizing and asking them to leave his office. As soon as they do, he throws away his glasses, takes off the coat and pulls a suitcase out of nowhere.

"I am so done with this job." He breathes out packing his stuff. "What's with these people? Jumping off bridges, driving through red lights, fighting gangs, and then they come and complain to me about a simple memory loss!!!!!!!!! How are they even alive after all this? God bless them, and please make sure I never meet such people again. Amen."

                               Ted's (POV)

"You don't remember anything? At all?" I ask David who is now sitting up and studying my face. "I know I've got an- wait! What's the time?" She frankly looks about the room for a clock. "It's 13:30." I tell her and she closes her eyes in anger.
"I missed it!"

We (mom and I) look at her confused and she smiles saying, "sorry. I had a job interview today at 11:00, looks like I missed it."

My mother's eyes widen at that part and she asks, "An interview, for TBS perhaps?"
"Yeah, how did you know?"

Mom then looks at me and swallows hard, "She went back to day 1." Her mouth remains open until a loud group of people enters the room, you know who I mean right?

                     Third Person (POV)

"How about you say that you're her friend from work and then-" , "So stupid! Why did you let her interfere?" , "Hi David I'm Diane your lesbian friend, we met at work and then I drugged-" , "Shut up! She has to remember me!" , "I like makeup" , "Who's gonna start?" , "If I call her sheep she's guaranteed to-" They all then stop, realizing that they're already in front of David's bed....and she's staring at them like they're some sort of aliens.

"She doesn't know any of us, so let me handle this." Jae whispers to the group and turns to David with a calm smile.