Catching The Culprits part:2

"Reporting live from Hashmire Dock, where Prosecutor Gehrig, Judge Danwell, Chief Frank and April Unn have been caught discussing a way to flee the country after trying to burn all the evidence regarding the case of David Cole, recent inheritor of R&C, which was pre-discussed and set up...."

                          David's (POV)

As Henry and the rest of the cops take away April, Danwell, Gehrig, and Frank, back to the police department for interrogation, Clive shows up with the car and drives me over to the department as well.

Ever since the news report ended my phone hasn't stopped ringing. Alex, Mia, Jae, Diane, Ted, Bradley, all said.....well more like screamed how they knew it was a setup from the beginning and how happy they were that this is over. They also said that they're on the way to the department as well. I also got a call from Amwalo but I don't think....he'll come all the way from Africa.
.
.
.
.
Actually anything is possible, this guy knows Kris and Kris-

Speak of the devil.

Just as I'm thinking those thoughts, walking around the backyard at the Police department, I hear footsteps and turning around see Kris coming my way.

His face looks angry and his pace quickens. The way I can hear his breath from a distance scares me as Kris can be very scary when he's angry but I don't back away. I just stare at him waiting for whatever he has to say.

Stopping a couple steps from me, he looks me up with anguish and then suddenly pulls me into an embrace.

"God!" He sighs in pain, hugging me even tighter, "How I missed you."

                Detective Henry's (POV)

"Just say it already!" I yell at April who refuses to admit she's with The Code.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She makes me laugh.

"Really?" I fake smile, "You were the one that left The Code's files on David on my desk! You were the one that killed Seung and left that note!"

"I DID LEAVE THE FILES AT YOUR DESK BUT I AM NOT WITH THE CODE! NOR HAVE I KILLED ANYONE!"

"THEN HOW DID YOU GET IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

"I FOUND IT!" She yells louder than before, "I found them. Someone rang my doorbell early morning, when I came out the files were on the porch and the streets were empty."