Not An Update.....Again

Thanks to Melody_Sungjae again. I will have to waste your time. (But that person seems awesome so follow her). so where was I? Oh yeah....here is another boring tag.

Warning: this has been rated pg25. So you gotta be 25 and still with your parents to read this.

ARE YOU FRIENDLY? Yes!!!!! I am so friendly. To the point where you wouldn't want to be friends with me. BUT YOU GOT NO CHOICE! Once you Min(ion)-in you can't Min(ion)-out.....*and that is why you wouldn't want to be friends with me*

WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? By best friend, could it be a one sided friendship? (Refer to question 1) bloomy_otaku and irishnpotatoe ....God bless these people, *wipes away tear*

DO YOU LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND? Why is this question even here? Isn't the answer obvious? No I don't. I use them for resources.

NAME THE PERSON YOU DONT EVER WANT TO LOSE. Me! I mean if I lose myself like wouldn't I get lost (Minion logic #101) and then I would be so bored without me..... Please *hugs self* don't ever leave.

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST DREAM AS A KID? Well since you asked here it goes. I've always dreamed of being a singer. I used to hold little concerts in my kitchen, singing to the fridge with my hair brush....Aaaah such good times. But then at the age of 14 I realized how terrible my voice is. 14!!!!! I've been singing shitty out loud for 14 years. But did I stop?.......nope #swag. (Another reason why I have no friends)

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM NOW? To direct movies!!!!!! Or be a doctor works either way.

BOOKS OR MOVIES? Why would I make an account in wattpad?????

Movies of course.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? Hahaahahahahhahahahah!!' I've been to a circus a hundred times. I know your tricks okay! THERE IS NO MAGIC!!!

IF YOU WERE A MYTHICAL CREATURE WHAT WOULD YOU BE? I'd probably be some sort of mutated bunny koala, that shits rainbows and every time you look at the sky you'd be like "Ooh a rainbow!" When actually it's my ****! (If you are still questioning why people don't want to be friends with me, you might want to change your thinking...like now) ooooh and I'd also bring happiness to people while working as a part time batman. Here comes Munoala man (Minion+bunny+koala + batman)

WHAT MYTHICAL CREATURE WOULD YOU MARRY? One word---JHorse.

WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE GAY? What's a gay?

WHAT TYPE OF GUY WOULD YOU WANT TO MARRY? DESCRIBE. I already said this in the previous tag. Anything with a heartbeat.
Description: heart goes (insert indian music) doom doom, doom doom, doom doom doom da ga ga!

DO YOU PREFER YOUR DAD OR YOUR MOM? I only acknowledge the person who gave birth to me, Dad. I mean Mom MOM!

DOGS OR CATS? If I say dogs, will anyone buy me a dog??? -.- no! They'll just throw a rock at me. But do rocks match my standards? NO! They don't have a heartbeat!

FOOD OR MONEY? One does not simply joke around with food. *Satansoo mode activated* WHO MADE THIS QUESTION?
........they must be dealt with.

(Now here's where pg25 comes in. Grab a parent!) SEX OR LOVE? I'm not even married yet! *addressing the person who made this question* Yah! Are you married to ask such things? You go about doing shame shame with random people? Your husband knows?

RELIGION OR SCIENCE? Religion. Praise the Lord everyone.

(This wasn't a joke)

DARK OR LIGHT? Have you ever seen a mutated bunny koala shit rainbows at night? Light of course. Tsk! These people...

HAVE YOU BEEN HONEST? You! *addressing the person who made this question once again.* you call me a liar? You go about doing shame shame with random people and call me a liar. Your husband knows?

WASSUP? The sky. Haha haha hahahahahahhabahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahaahhahahahaha! *derp face* (you can unfollow me now. But remember once you Min(ion)-in you can't Min(ion)-out. I will find you, and I will.........befriend you.)

So now I will tag 30 people. Why? Because bananas.

queen_aami
Exo_kyungsoo_Bts_Jin
IGotYesJams
BlankTae_99
bloomy_otaku
nonismith
-happyvirus
-jamless
aslabitmeyensadakat
astrid360
-WuYiFan-
DangoGalaxy
bunary800
bungaaa_
pollllyy
jiminesque-
0TheMysteriousGirl0
EisyaV
ChaseKFS
amusedly
krazykeekee
__RaneKim14
-sehunimida
AhSongyi
satansoogotjiminsjam
_bangxbang
btshobie
vkookbtsleah
eiramelaz
Melody_Sungjae yes i tagged you!!!! For revenge. Jk, just for fun. So i will post the pics of the questions here and in the next update. So read, do it, tag other people. And enjoy watching them do it.