Not an Update.

Hiiii!!!! So I was tagged by Melody_Sungjae  to do dis. Here it goes.

Warning: this will be extremely boring I don't have anything interesting.( but will try my best to make it entertaining) Read at your own risk

1- DO I LIKE SOMEONE? Yes, SatanSoo and Jr eoma and JaeBum and JHorse and normal people, and anything with a heartbeat.

2-DO THEY LIKE ME? Of course what's there not to like! *goes to the corner of shame and cries* THEY DONT EVEN KNOW I EXIST!!!

3-MIDDLE NAME? My middle name sounds like some German cat food......it's....Borisovna. You judge me and I'll be waiting under your bed.....with a BANANA!!!

4-SINGLE OR TAKEN? Taken!!!!! Don't ask by who.....I declare myself taken........

5-LAST PERSON I TEXTED? Since I am so sociable and have like hundreds of friends, I texted my brother, asking him turn off the lights in my room. #swag!

6-LAST SONG I LISTENED TO? Colbie Callait-I Never Told You. ........depression....

7-BATTERY %? It's Saturday, December 5th. Day 117, the desert environment can be a harsh place to survive. With absolutely no man-made facilities except my house and neighborhood and city, it doesn't seem like I'll last long only 79% of battery left. This might be my last diary entry before the eagles eat me.....goodbye. This has been your Minion, in search for bananas. Over and Out!

8-GIRL BEST FRIEND? bloomy_otaku, have been taking this person's shit for 4 years now.

9-GUY BEST FRIEND? What's a guy?

10-FAVE OTP? (ONE TRUE PAIRING) there's nothing better than Kyungin (Kyungsoo + Minion) ;).    Jinion (J - Hope + Minion)  JBinion (you get it right?) and Jrinion. Oooh and VHope.

11-WHY I MADE MY ACCOUNT? Because someone...I don't know who..but someone bloomy_otaku, ....made an account and introduced me to wattpad. I got inspired by a story..... I don't know who's.....bloomy_otaku .. I Hate You Exo....and decided to write.

12-CURRENT LOVK SCREEN? MY FACE!!!!!!!!!

13-BIRTHDAY? January 15, 1998 12:00pm, was a sad day for all of us. Minion was born.......and common sense died....the world was never the same again.

Okay so please don't murder me for wasting your time. I'll tag 20 people. These people should do whatever I did and tag twenty other people + the person who tagged you. *Villain voice* Let the games begin!

IGotYesJams
bloomy_otaku
nonismith
Exo_kyungsoo_Bts_Jin
astrid360
exodust_tao
baekhyunsandwich
-jamless
Chubby_Bunny222
ChaseKFS
EisyaV
BlankTae_99
Beverly_Snow
Chimchim1013
avanklomp
AnnaJewelIlaoLeal
-happyvirus
ExogirllovesSehun
dorkhope
AhSongyi

It's Not My Style (EXO Kris fanfic) [#Wattys2016]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara