The Last Fight

"Hello David! Do I send you photos of your mother now.....or awter I'm done with her?"

What? My breathing stops as I stand there wide eyed, realization dawning upon me.

~"He has this unique way of speaking; he can't pronounce the 'f' after an 'a', it would always become either a 'v' or 'w'."~

Doing my best to fight against the turning sensation in my stomach, I force the words out, "What do you want?"

"Come where it all started, alone. Heather won't last long so...you better hurry."

The call ends and Henry touches my shoulder, bringing me out of trance. "What happened?"

"RVA...." I look at him trying to control myself, "get everyone to RVA."

"What?"

"LISTEN TO ME!!!! ALL YOUR TROOPS, GET THEM TO RVA!"

Detective Henry's (POV)

"Esabsedocotemwollof!" And with that she runs out leaving me dumbfounded. What exactly happened? I don't know, but I know I need to trust her.

David's (POV)

Hopping into Henry's car, I push the gas pedal to the point of it almost breaking because of my anger. How can I be so stupid? He was right here all this time! Right under my nose!

The evidence, all those 'missing cases', the note that was present in one photo but not in the next....everything was his doing......and I sent him to my mother!

Nicole wouldn't let him take her just like that, shit! What has he done to her? He alone is enough to cause a blood bath at RVA. Oh Henry please hurry!

                         Bradley's (POV)

"Wait she's gone where?"

"SHE JUST RAN OUT!"

"WHERE?"

"I DON'T KNOW, BRADLEY! She got a call and-"

No.....she couldn't have...

                    Third person (POV)

As a dark green car pulls up in front of some hills, a woman practically falls out of it. Stumbling up, she runs into the forest leaving the car wide open.

Her fingers trace the metal of the gun in her hand. Checking the bullets, she continues running further uphill.

"I'm so stupid!" She curses, jumping over a fallen tree that must've been ripped out the first time this place was infiltrated. "Mom please...please...be alive. Please. I know I've been a shitty daughter. I've locked you up, I've only visited you once in the three years you were in that place, I haven't called, but please! PLEASE!!!!! I can change....so please... I don't want to lose you too."